Model test Paper / Guess Questions / Sample paper
12th Board BSEB
Short Answer Type Questions
1. What is the definition of Economics?
2. What is Production Calculation?
3. When total Utility is Maximum than what does last Utility?
4. Give the Formula Maps of flexibility of the Cost of Demand.
5. Which of the Concept of Agam is called Price?
6.Is this true that AR=TR/Q?
7. What is flexibility of the Demand that includes in our habits?
8. Give the Difination of Financial investment.
9. Difference in price is in which importance of Market.
10. How to counting the expenditure of last Use.
11. What is relation between last saving Nature and Last use nature?
12. Describe the two important work of Business Bank?
13. What is Budget?
14. What is meaning of Economic year in India?
15. What is First work of Coin?
Long Answer Type Questions
1. Why the Slope of Demand zigzag is Negative? Explain It.
2. What is average investment? Why does the shape average Investment zigzag ‘U’?
3. When Totlal Utility is Maximum, then last utility is Zero, Explain it with the help of figure and table.
4. What do you understand to the flexibility of the coast of Demand? in which rules map this?
5. Explain the three cause of born of the economic problem?
6. What is Monopoly? Explain its important features.
7. Explain the important Work of Central Bank.
8. What is twice counting?why should be save it?
9. Give the the definition of Money? What is the Important work of it/ Explain it.
10. Give the Definition of Budget? What is the main role of Budger?
11. What is the cause of remaining payment imbalance? Explain it.
More Govt Jobs given below
Staff Selection Commission
Combined Graduate Level Exam
Subject – General English
Directions (1-10): In the following passage there are blanks, each of which has been numbered. These numbers are printed below the passage and against each four words are suggested, one of which fits the blank appropriately. Find out the appropriate word.
A two party (1) is must for a democratic country like (2) to achieve national objectives (3) as removal (4) unemployment,
MODEL PRACTICE SET
Subject- General English
Combined Graduate level Examination SSC 2011
Directions (1-10): A passage is given below in which blanks have been numbered. Four alternative choices are given below against each number. In the context of the whole passage, select the best word in each case to fit each of the blanks to complete the passage correctly and meaningfully.
During the World War I penicillin was (1) on six patients.
BANK PROBATIONARY OFFICER (BANK PO)
1. Which country will introduce entrepreneur visa to encourage foreign nationals from India and elsewhere to catalyze the country’s economic recovery?
(a) US (b) Britain
(c) France (d) Denmark
(e) None of these
2. Name the state whose chief minister has said that the Armed Forces Special Powers Act can be withdrawn from some areas with a rider that the Army can step in again if the situation so warrants.
Bank Probationary Officer ( Bank PO)
1. Name the Karnataka minister who resigned in the wake of the Lokayukta police filing a first information report against him on irregularities related to allotment of land through the Karnataka Industrial Area Development Board (KIADB).
(a) Katta Subramanya Naidu (b) N Santosh Hegde
(c) Jagmohan Reddy (d) Roshan Baig
(e) None of these
NABARD Bank PO
1. Which of the following is rated the poorest region of the world?
(a) The Middle East (b) Asia
(c) Sub-Saharan Africa (d) Latin America
(e) None of these
2. Which of the following terms is not used in the world of economics/finance?
(a) Sinking Fund (b) Third World
(c) Open Door Policy (d) Devaluation
(e) Privilege Motion