|Chhattisgarh Police Constable Vacancy|
|No. of Vacancies||205 Posts|
|Prospectus Fee||Rs. 200/-|
|Age||18 to 28 years|
|Job Location||All Across in Chhattisgarh|
|Opening Date||15th May 2012|
|Last Date||30th May 2012|
Recruitment in Chhattisgarh Police for Constable Vacancy
Chhattisgarh State was established on 01st November 2000 and this is how old the history of the Chhattisgarh police as a separate entity also came into existence. Shri SM Shukla, IPS was the first Director General of Police of Chhattisgarh State. There are 27 districts in Chhattisgarh State.
Chhattisgarh Police invites applications for filling up the 205 vacant posts of Constable (General Duty) from those applicants who fulfill the eligibility given further. Prospectus with application forms are available between 15th May to 15th June 2012. Recruitment related more details are given below.
Recruitment Details of Constable (GD) in Chhattisgarh Police
Important Dates: –
- Opening Date of Farm Sales – 15th May 2012
- Closing Date of Farm Sales – 15th June 2012
Post Name: – Constable (GD)
Department and No. of Vacancies: –
- 08th Corps CAF Rajnandgawn – 47 (UR-16, SC-05, ST-04, OBC-22)
- 11th Corps CAF Janjgir Champa – 34 (UR-16, SC-05, ST-06, OBC-07)
- 12th Corps CAF Ramanujganj – 10 (UR-06, ST-01, OBC-03)
- 13th Corps CAF Bango-Korba – 29 (UR-15, SC-05, ST-06, OBC-03)
- 14th Corps CAF Dili-Rajhara – 11 (ST-08, OBC-03)
- 15th Corps CAF Bijapur – 31 (UR-17, SC-04, ST-05, OBC-05)
- 16th Corps CAF Narayanpur – 43 (UR-22, SC-08, ST-09, OBC-04)
Total No. of Vacancies: – 205 (UR-92, SC-27, ST-39, OBC-47)
Pay Scale: – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1900/- per month.
Prospectus with Application Form: – Rs. 200/- for UR, OBC category candidates and Rs. 125/- for SC/ST category candidates.
Academic Qualification: – Applicants must have passed the Intermediate from any recognized Institution or Board.
Physical Eligibility: –
- Height: – 168 cms (UR/ OBC candidates) – 165 cms (ST/ST/Maratha candidates)
- Chest: – 81 (Normal) and 86 (Expanded) UR/ OBC candidates – 79 (Normal) and 84 (Expanded) (ST/ST/Maratha candidates)
How to apply: – Firstly applicants should read the Prospectus carefully and then fill up the application form in all respect and submit it all in office of State Superintendent of police Chhattisgarh.
Cut off date for this application is 18th June 2012.
Some Important Facts: –
- Applications forms are available on every Head Post Office which is located at District Headquarters.
- Applications forms are available on 27 District Post Office of Chhattisgarh.
Recruitment related more details are available on the web link given further
More Govt Jobs given below
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Police Sub Inspector, Assistant Section Officer, State Tax Inspector
- Total no. of Vacancy – 547 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4300
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date –
TNUSRB, Tamil Nadu Sub Inspector of Police (Technical) recruitment Apply Online July 2018 – 309 Posts
- Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board Recruitment 2018
- Post – Sub Inspector of Police (Technical)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 309 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 36900 – 116600
- Eligibility – diploma
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Tamil Nadu
- Kolkata Police Recruitment Board Recruitment 2018
- Post – Civic Volunteers
- Total no. of Vacancy – 517 Posts
- Eligibility – 8th pass
- Last Date – 16 Jul, 2018
- Location – West Bengal
- Odisha Police Recruitment 2018
- Post – Civil Constables
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1722 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 26 Jul, 2018
- Location – Orissa
Arunachal Pradesh Police, Arunachal Pradesh Constable recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 81 Posts
- Arunachal Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018
- Post – Constable, Sub-Inspector, Constable (Driver/ MT Helper), Cook/Barber
- Total no. of Vacancy – 98 Posts
- Eligibility – graduate, 10th, 8th pass
- Last Date – 31 Jul, 2018
- Location – Arunachal Pradesh