Airport Authority of India Senior Assistant Vacancies
|No. of Vacancies||15|
|Qualification||B.Sc or Diploma in Electronics / Telecommunication / Radio Engineering|
|Age Limit||Not more than 30 years|
|Last Date to apply||10th September 2012|
|Process of Selection||Test / Interview|
Recruitment in AAI Western Region for Senior Assistant Vacancies
Airport Authority of India (AAI) Western Region proposes to engage Indian Nationals on to position of Senior Assistant. Regarding direct recruitment of 15 Senior Assistant, applications are being invited by AAI from eligible Indian hailing from Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Goa, Dadra Nagar haveli and Daman Diu. Indian Nationals of these areas having completed B.Sc are liable to apply up to 10th November 2012. Rest of the details as Limitation of Age, How to apply, Essential Qualification, Scale of Pay etc are given below: –
Vacancy details of Senior Assistant of AAI
Name of Position: – Senior Assistant
No. of Vacancies: – 15
Age Limit: – Not exceeding 30 years
Age Relaxation: – Despite of upper age fixation, benefit of upper age relaxation applicable by 05 years to SC/ST, 03 years to OBC and 03 more years including with rendered service for Ex-servicemen.
Essential Qualification: – Diploma in Electronics / Telecommunication / Radio Engineering or B.Sc
Experience: – Applicants should have 02 years post qualification working experience in relevant trade.
Scale of Pay: – Rs. 14500-33500/- per month
Selection Procedure: – Selection will be made on the basis of Written Test followed by Interview.
Application Fee: – An amount of Rs. 100/- should be remitted through Bank Draft as application fee. DD is required to endorse ‘Airport Authority of India’ payable at Mumbai.
Fee Exemption: – No fee would be charged to SC/ST/OBC/Women and Ex-servicemen candidates.
How to apply: – Candidates eligible of Western Region may submit their applications on plain paper along with attested copy of certificates as Age Proof, Caste, Experience, Domicile and Educational Qualification. Apart of these, application fee of requisite amount to enclose with application. At right corner of applications, passport size photo of applicants should be affixed.
Application complete in all respect should be sent ‘The Regional Executive Director, Airport Authority of India, Western Region, New Airport Colony (office complex), Opp. Hanuman Road, Vile Parle (E), Mumbai 400099′ latest by 10th September 2012.
Click on to link below and see vacancy details of Senior Assistant of AAI: –
Official site of AAI: – http://www.aai.aero
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Agriculture Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd Recruitment 2018
- Post – Jr Field Representative, Jr Accounts Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 31 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b sc, bsc agriculture
- Last Date –
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018
- Post – Ticketing Consultant, Travel Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 29 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 07 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh