CO-OPERATIVE BANK LTD
(Multi – State Schedule Bank)
Abhudaya Bank is one of the leading co-operative bank, invites online applications from eligible candidates for the post of Clerks. As we know Abhudaya bank is providing its phenomenal Co-Operative Services in states like Maharashtra, Gujarat and Karnataka. Candidates may get full details related to the post and relevant requirements form table and paragraphs, which is showing below.
|Name of post||Post code||No. of vacancies||Educational Qualifications|
|Clerk||01||105||Graduate in any discipline from any recognized university.|
|Desirable: – Candidates should have knowledge of computer handling.|
Age: – Candidates should be not older than 30 yrs, on 1st March 2011, Candidates of SC/ST/NT will get 5 yrs age relaxations.
Registration Fee: – Rs.300/- for candidates of General / OBC Category and Rs.50/- for Candidates of SC/ST/NT category.
Note: – The amount above showing should be deposited in the bank branches which are authorized by bank. Candidates may get details it from the site of bank.
Selection Methodology: – Candidates would be selected after written examination followed by interview. Written examination will be in mode of objective type.
How to apply: – Candidates should have to apply through online. For applying online candidates must find the link on the official site of bank.
Important Dates: –
|Opening Registration Online||08th March 2011|
|Closing Online Registration||22nd March 2011|
|Date of written Examination||17th April 2011|
Candidates may get full advertisement on the link below: –
It is suggested to the candidates please log the official site for further updates: –
About Bank: – Abhudaya bank is one of the leading co-operative banks which are dealing with urban co-operative services since 1964. At the time of establishment bank has a modest capital of Rs.5000/- and 83 presons were on the board; currently bank has increased the capital base of Rs.56.16 Crores and Reserves and surpluses at Rs.762.40 crores. Bank has is network base at states like Maharashtra, Gujarat and Karnataka.
More Govt Jobs given below
- Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Forest Ranger
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – b sc
- Last Date –
- Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Engineer, Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator, Draftsman, Law Officer, Sub Divisional Engineer, Senior Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 194 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b tech,
- West Bengal School Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Assistant, Junior Peon, Technical Assistant Gr.-II, Junior Durwan, Junior Sweeper, Junior Farash
- Total no. of Vacancy – 552 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc, 8th pass
- Last Date – 20 Jul, 2018
- Location –
- Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board Recruitment 2018
- Post – Stenographer
- Total no.
- Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Assistant, Assistant Traffic Inspector, Traffic Inspector, Junior Accountant, Assistant Security Inspector, Store Keeper
- Total no. of Vacancy – 105 Posts
- Salary – Rs.