- Post – Field Investigator, Assistant Supervisor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 6 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15,000 – 32,000
- Eligibility – graduate
- Date & Time Of Walk-in – 05 October 2018 At 11.30 AM
- Job Location – Maharashtra
|Post Name||No. of Post||Pay Scale||Educational Criteria|
|Field Investigator||5 Posts||Rs. 15,000 – 32,000||Graduation with Computer Course|
|Assistant Supervisor||1 Posts||Rs. 17,000 – 38,000||Graduation with Computer Course|
Selection Method : – Interview.
- Application Mode :- offline
- Advertisement No. – ACTREC/3563/2018
- Venue of Interview : Room No. 205, 2nd floor, Centre for Cancer Epidemiology, Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research & Education in Cancer, Sector 22, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai – 410210.
- Application end Date – 05-10-2018
|Detailed Advertisement here – ACTREC, advanced centre for treatment, research and education in cancer job details|
Official Website : – www.actrec.gov.in
Advanced Centre For Treatment, Research And Education in Cancer has advertised for Field Investigator, Assistant Supervisor on its official portal www.actrec.gov.in for graduate. . The location of this job is Maharashtra. The last date for submitting the application will be 05-10-2018. For specific details like age limit, pay scale,eligibility criteria read the detailed information above.
How to Apply :-Candidates should take a printout of the application form from official link www.actrec.gov.in, paste a passport size photo and complete the downloaded application form in all respect and send it to designated address in the advertisement on or before 05-10-2018