These days tea and coffee are a necessary part of our diet. It can be said that about every person takes it daily. But, a millionaire question is that we should take it or not. Caffeine and tannin are present in tea, coffee etc, which give freshness us for a short period of time, but in the long term it is a poison for our body.
Caffeine is present in enough amounts in tea and coffee both. Coffee has 3 times more caffeine than tea has. Amount of 40 mg caffeine is present in 150 ml tea or 115 mg coffee.
There are some short term advantages of tea: –
- Caffeine activates brain give feeling of wellness.
- It lessens tiredness for some time.
- If you have slight headache, then it is removed by tea and coffee.
- It gives relief in asthma for some period of time.
- Tannin, which is present in tea, kills viruses.
- Tea has enough quantity of, so it prevents caries in teeth.
- It removes bad smell of mouth.
- It removes the danger of cancer, heart disease a little.
Loss from tea in the long term: –
- It lessens energy of body. Initially caffeine increases internal energy of body and mind, but after some time it produces tiredness and fatigue.
- Caffeine raises cholesterol. After taking four cup coffee cholesterol increases by 5%.
- Caffeine creates a layer on internal surface if intestine. It disturbs digestion. One, who takes more tea and coffee, suffers from constipation and piles.
- Caffeine is harmful for vitamin B. So it weakens body.
- It raises blood pressure.
- Caffeine increases acidity.
- One, who takes tea and coffee, they suffers from sleeplessness. Actually it excites nervous system and activates it that is why sleep is affected.
- It produces headache and irritability in long term.
- Kidneys and liver are affected by it badly.
- It increases blood sugar.
Amount of Caffeine present in following things: –
Average quantity per 150 ml(mg)
Pin Killer Medicines
More Govt Jobs given below
- Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior T-Mate, Junior Helper (Sub- Station), Junior Helper(Power House)(Electrical)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 799 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 7175
- Eligibility – 10th
- Last Date – 18 Aug, 2018
- Location – Himachal Pradesh
- Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Constable GD
- Total no. of Vacancy – 54953 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 20 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
SSC GD, Constable GD recruitment Apply Online July 2018 – » Read more about: SSC GD, Constable GD recruitment Apply Online July 2018 – 54953 Posts »
IIT Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh Project Assistant recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 13 Posts
- Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur Recruitment 2018
- Post – Project Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 13 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10800-900-27000
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b sc
- Last Date – 25 Jul, 2018
- Location –
NIT Calicut, Kerala Management Information System recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 3 Posts
- National Institute of Technology, Calicut Recruitment 2018
- Post – Management Information System
- Total no. of Vacancy – 3 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20,900
- Eligibility – b tech, mca
- Walk-in Date & Time – 31 July 2018 09:30 AM
- Location –
- Jawaharlal Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education & Research Recruitment 2018
- Post – Dialysis Technician
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 14000
- Eligibility – b sc
- Date of Interview – 07 August 2018 at 09.00 AM
- Location – Puducherry