Jobs in AEES for Lab Attendant, PGT, TGT Vacancy
Atomic Energy Education Society (AEES) is looking for suitable candidates to fill the post of Lab Attendant, Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), Primary Teacher and Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT). In the ambit of fixed tenure all these vacancy are avail and candidates may apply for it, after finding eligible for the same. Whether he or she is eligible or not will be determine after reading complete details in following paragraphs: –
Vacancy Details of Lab Attendant, PGT, TGT, Primary Teacher of AEES
1. Lab Attendant
Educational Qualification: – 10th passed
Age Limit: – Candidates should not be younger than 18 years and not be older than 25 year
Pay Scale: – Rs. 5200/- with Grade Pay Rs. 1800/-
2. PGT (Chemistry / Biology / Physics / Math)
Educational Qualification: – Post Graduate Degree in respective subject and also completed B.Ed Degree from recognised institutions.
Age Limit: – upper age of candidates should not exceed 40 years level.
Salary: – Incumbent will be given Rs. 220/- per period as salary
3. TGT (Chemistry / Hindi /English / Math / Physics / Social Study / Biology / Sanskrit / Computer Science / PET)
Educational Qualification: – Candidates should be graduate with either of shown subject and also completed B.Ed
Limitation of Age: – Candidates age should not be more than 35 years
Salary: – As per period Rs. 210/ will be given to candidates selected.
4. Primary Teacher / Preparatory Teacher
Educational Qualification: – 12th passed with Diploma or certificates of basic teacher training
Age Limit: – Candidates age should be below 30 years of mark.
Salary: – Rs. 170/- per period will be given to candidates selected
Note: – Benefit of upper age relaxation would be applicable as per norms for candidates of SC/ST, OBC, Women and PWD category.
Selection Procedure: – The process of selection consists Written Test followed by personal interview. In case of Lab Attendant, Written Test will be replaced by Skill Test, while interview will be intact with same.
How to apply: – Candidates eligible as well as interested may apply on prescribed format. Attested copies of supporting documents pertaining Educational Qualification, Age Proof, Caste are required to attach with duly filled applications.
Fully furnish applications are needed to present at the time of Written test, which will be held on 18th April 2012. Candidates are also required to present original copy of all certificates.
Complete recruitment details and Format of Application are available at below link: –
‘Download Application Link’
Another jobs updates of AEES would be seen on to link below: –
More Govt Jobs given below
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
GGRC, Gujarat Junior Officer (Field Operations) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Gujarat Green Revolution Company Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Officer (Field Operations), Junior Officer (Technical), Software Engineer, System Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech, m tech, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 27 Jul,
- Brahmaputra Cracker & Polymer Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Operator (Chemical) , Foreman, Operator (Fire), Technician (Electrical & Mechanical)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 19 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 14000
- Eligibility – 10th, 12th, b sc, iti, diploma
- Last Date –
- National Research Centre on Camel Recruitment 2018
- Post – Supervisor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 6 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 11500
- Eligibility – 12th
- Date of Interview – 28 July 2018 at 11.00 AM
- Location – Rajasthan