Recruitment in AIATSL for Ramp Service Agent and Utility Agent Cum Ramp Driver vacancies by Walk-In:
Air India Air Transport Services Limited ( AIATSL ) has published an advertisement for the recruitment on the posts of Ramp Service Agent and Utility Agent Cum Driver on fixed term contract basis. Therefore, Applications on prescribed have been invited from Indian Nationals for Ramp Service Agent and Utility Agent Cum Ramp Driver job. this is a contract basis recruitment in which applicants will be appointed for a period of one year. Engagement of applicants will be made on the basis of performance in walk-in interview and trade test. Applicants possessing below prescribed educational qualification can come for walk-in along with application and photocopies and original of requisite documents. Applicants can know more information about how to apply, educational qualification, selection procedure, age limit, salary etc by reading following paragraphs.
Details of recruitment for Ramp Service Agent and Utility Agent Cum Ramp Driver job at AIATSL
1. Name of Post – Ramp Service Agent
No. of Vacancies – 06 ( UR – 06, OBC – 01 )
Age limit – Applicants’ age must be less than 28 years as on 01.12.2011.
Relaxation in age – Applicants will be given relaxation of 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST in maximum age
Stipend – Applicants who will be appointed as Ramp Service Agent will be paid Rs. 12, 000/- per month.
Educational Qualification – Applicants must have completed Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Production / Electronics / Automobile Engineering from any recognized board or institute and should have a valid Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License.
Method of Selection – Applicants will be appointed for Ramp Service Agent job on the basis of performance in personal interview and trade Test.
Walk-In Date – 17th January 2012
Walk-In Venue – Gate Gourmet India Private Limited, Airport Road, Sancoale, Dabolim, Goa-403 801
2. Post Name – Utility Agent Cum Ramp Driver
No. of Posts – 16 ( UR – 14, OBC – 02 )
Age limit – Not above than 30 years for General candidates, 33 years for OBC Candidates and 35 years for SC/ST Candidates
Remuneration – Rs. 8000/- per month will be paid to selected candidates for Utility Agent Cum Ramp Driver job
Educational Qualification – Final examination of SSC / 10th standard should be passed by candidates from any recognized board
Selection Procedure: – Through personal interview and trade test, applicants will be got appointed for Utility Agent Cum Ramp Driver job.
Walk-In date – 18th January 2012
Walk-In Venue – Gate Gourmet India Private Limited Airport Road, Sancoale, Dabolim, Goa 403 801
Application Fee: – Applicants coming for walk-in for Ramp Service Agent and Utility Agent Cum Ramp Driver job will have to come along with a demand draft of Rs. 300/- that should be drawn in favour of ” Air India Air Transport Services Limited” from any nationalized bank and payable at Mumbai. Application fee is non-refundable that once paid will not be returned.
How to apply: –
1. Applicants are required to download prescribed format of application from below given web link ” Recruitment details and Application form” if they fulfill all terms and conditions of recruitment.
2. Application should be furnished in prescribed format have explained requisite details related to educational qualification, age, address etc. and a recent photograph should be pasted at prescribed space in application form.
3. Applicants have to come for walk-in at prescribed address and on prescribed date along with demand draft, application form complete in all respects, copies of certificates of educational qualification, age, etc.
Applicants can collect more information about No. of vacancies, how to apply, selection procedure, salary, age limit etc and download prescribed format of application from web link ” Recruitment details and Application form”
Official website of AIATSL – http://home.airindia.in/SBCMS/WebPages/Home.aspx
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Junior Analysts
- Total no. of Vacancy – 6 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 25200
- Eligibility – graduate
- Date of Interview – 04 October 2018 at 10.00 AM
- Job Location – All India
- Post – Craftsman (Mechanical) Gr ‘7′, Process Technician Gr ‘7′, Craftsman (Instrument) Gr ‘7′, Craftsman (Electrical) Gr ‘7′
- Total no. of Vacancy – 25 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 13,800- 41,000
- Eligibility – diploma
- Last Date – 24 Oct,
- Post – Steno Gr.1, Assistant Grade- 1 (HR), Assistant Grade- 1 (C & MM), Assistant Grade- 1 (F&A), Nurse/ A (Male-5/ Female-2), Driver-cumPump Operator- cum-Fireman/ A
- Total no.
BEL, Andhra Pradesh Contract Engineer recruitment Application form Download September 2018 – 28 Posts
- Post – Contract Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 11 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 23000
- Eligibility – b tech
- Last Date –
- Post – Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 34 Posts
- Eligibility – b tech, diploma
- Last Date – 30 Sep, 2018
- Job Location – Haryana,UP, Uttarakhand, J&K,