Syllabus of AIEEE
- Syllabus regarding AIEEE examination 2011 based on the new syllabus
- complex number relations and function Sets ,Sequences and series, Quadratic Equations, , matrices and determinants Permutations and combinations, Binomial theorem and its applications, Mathematical induction and its application, , Differential equations, Differential calculus, Integral calculus, Two dimensional geometry, three dimensional Geometry, vector Algebra, Measures of central tendency and dispersion, Statics, Dynamics, Probability, Trigonometry.
Important books –
- Mathematics for class XII (R S Agrawal,Bharti Bhawan ) , New pattern Physics – Mathematics (Praful Agrawal , Arihant )
- Units and measurement, Description of motion in two or three dimension, Description of Motion in one dimension. Law of motion, work, energy and power, Rotational motion an moment of inertia , Gravitation, Solids and Fluids, Oscillations, waves, Heat and Thermodynamics, Transference of heat, Electrostatics, current electricity, , Magnetic effects of currents, Magneto statics, Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents, , molecules and nuclei Pay optics, wave optics, Thermal and chemical effects of current, electromagnetic waves, electron and photons, Atoms, solids and semi conductors devices.
Important books –
- New pattern Physics – AIEEE ( DB Singh, Arihant ) Concepts of physics ( HC Verma, Bharti Bhawan )
- atomic structure, states of matter, Some basic concepts, chemical Energetic and thermodynamics, chemical equilibrium, solutions, Redox reaction and electrochemistry, Rates or chemical reactions and chemical kinetics, Surface chemistry , Chemical families – periodic properties, chemical bonding and molecular structure, , chemistry of non-metals – II Chemistry of non –metals – I, chemistry of lighter metals, heavy metals nuclear chemistry, chemistry of representative elements, transition metals including lanthanides, coordination chemistry an oregano metallic’s, , purification and characterization of organic compounds, organic compounds containing halogens, organic compound containing oxygen, organic compounds containing nitrogen, , hydrocarbons synthetic and natural polymers, Bio molecules and biological process, , environmental chemistry in action
Important books –
- New pattern Physics – Chemistry ( Author – Sanjay Sharma, Publisher- Arihant)
Syllabus of aptitude test of B. Arch / B. Planning
- Identifying commonly used materials and objects based on their textural qualities and colour.
- Awareness of persons, places, buildings etc of Architectural importance Analytical
- reasoning Mental ability, Visualizing three dimensional objects from two dimensional drawings. Visualizing different sides of three dimensional objects.
- Understanding and appreciation of scale and proportion of objects ,Three dimensional perception, building forms and elements, colour texture, harmony and contrast, Design and drawing of geometrical or abstract shapes and patterns in pencil; Generation of plan, elevations and 3D views of objects, . Transformation of forms both 2D and 3D – union, subtraction, rotation, development of surfaces and volumes Creating two dimensional and three dimensional compositions using given shapes and forms. landscape (river fronts, jungles, gardens, trees, plants etc.) and rural life, Sketching of scenes and activities from memory of urban-scape (public space ,market, festivals, street scenes, monuments, recreational spaces etc.)
More Govt Jobs given below
Teacher Eligibility Test of Kerala (K-TET) Notification
Competitive Examination, to adjudge eligibility of aspirant of Lower Primary Teacher, Upper Primary Teacher & High Schools Teacher, is due in Kerala state. As you know well, after implementation of RTE Act 2009 any state of India is abided by common rule, while making appointment on teaching positions. All states have to organize separate Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), whenever teaching faculty required. Move to conduct TET was taken to improve teaching standard at primary level.
Application Stutus of MTS in ESIC Delhi 2012
As we know, ESIC New Delhi had issued a recruitment notification for the post of Upper Division Clerks (UDC) and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in the Pay Band Rs.5200 to 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.Rs.2400 and Rs.1800 respectively. The total vacancies for both the posts were 204, Out of which 137 for Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and 67 for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). Well,
JPSC 4th Combined Civil Services Mains Exam 2012 Exam Schedule
Jharkhand Public service Commission (JPSC) has just announced the Exam Schedule for the Mains Exam of 4th Combined Civil Services. Candidates who have qualified in the Preliminary Test (PT) and obviously applied for this Examination and eligible to appear in this mains written exam can know the Exam schedule through the weblink given below –
JPSC 4th Combined Civil Services Mains Exam Schedule
This main written examination will be started from 25/05/2012 and it will end on 15/06/2012.
HPSSSB Clerk Exam 2012
Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board (HPSSSB) has just released a notification to find out roll number and Exam centre for the written examination of Clerk 2012. Candidates who have applied for this post and waiting for knowing examination schedule, roll number and centre of exam etc may know it after clicking the web link provided for this purpose like this —
HPSSSB Roll number and Centre of exam for the post of Clerk
Interested Candidates who have applied for this post and wanting to know the schedule,
HP State Combined Pre-Medical Entrance Test Notification
An announcement about HPCPMET 2012 has been made by HP University. As you know well that HPCPMET is common entrance test, which is organiesed every year for choosing eligible candidates for taking Admission in MBBS & BDS courses in Govt. Colleges and Private colleges of HP State. This year HPCPMET will be organised on 25th May 2012. Regrading HPCPMET 2012, applications are invited from Those who are between 17 to 25 years of age and completed 12th with PCB.