All India Institute of Medical Sciences
AIIMS, The abbreviated form for all India institute of medical sciences was established in 1956 by the then prime minister Pt. Jawaharlal Nehru and it was a vision come true for Rajkumari Amrit Kaur, the first health minister of India .
It is the most prestigious medical college in India with a strong curricular foundation for under-graduate and post-graduate medical education in India. It is located in Ansari Nagar in south Delhi .It has been rated as no. 1 medical college in India by India Today in annual surveys starting in 1997 and has topped the list in 11 out of 12 years of survey conducted by India Today.
AIIMS M.B.B.S. ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
Every year AIIMS conducts an all India entrance examination for attending potential candidates in its undergraduate programs.
Total number of seats: – (77)
• Scheduled Caste -11
• Scheduled tribes-5
• Other backward classes-19
• Foreign nationals-5
DURATION OF THE AIIMS M.B.B.S. COURSE
This course is of five and a half years including a compulsory internship of one year after which AIIMS awards a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery degree.
AIIMS M.B.B.S. ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
—For Indian nationals
• Candidate have attained or will attain the age of 17 on 31st December of the year of admission .
• The candidates must have appeared and passed the 12th class under CBSE/ICSE/any equivalent state level board or is appearing for 12th class in the year he /she is appearing in the AIIMS-MBBS entrance examination .
• The candidate should have achieved a minimum of 60 % for General and OBC and 50% for SC/ST in aggregate in ENGLISH ,PHYSICS ,CHEMISTRY & BIOLOGY.
—for foreign nationals
The candidate are not required to appear in this entrance exam. For this they will have to be nominated by Government of India .They are required to achieve a minimum of 50% in their intermediate science or equivalent level examination.
AIIMS M.B.B.S. APPLICATION PROCEDURE
–-for Indian nationals
1. ONLINE PROECDURE- firstly the candidate must register by filling the details step by step which will lead to a challan .This challan must be deposited in the prescribed bank . Then the challan number must be entered which will lead to the main form. This from must be correctly filled and submitted online.
2. OFFLINE PROCEDURE – the application form will be available from AIIMS office .
3. The application from can also be obtained by sending a request and a DD of prescribed amount to AIIMS .
—for foreign nationals
The foreign nationals need not require to fill the application form and must approach the Government of India throw their diplomatic channels and not directly to AIIMS .
STATUS OF ONLINE REGISTRATION/OFFLINE FORMS RECEIVED STATUS
The successful online registration of the candidate will be intimidated to them to their e-mail id. In case of offline application , the status of the forms received will be available on AIIMS website after mid of third week of April. If candidate’s registration number or application number is not available on the website, a letter should immediately be written to the controller of examinations, AIIMS, New Delhi-110608 along with full particulars/proof of delivery of the offline application in AIIMS.
• Incomplete applications or forms without photographs or signatures will be rejected.
• No submission of any documents should be made.
• If ineligibility is detected, the candidature will be rejected.
• Candidates are requested not to bring any writing material for exam. They will be provided by AIIMS.
• The candidates should report the exam center by 8:30 am.
• The candidates should not bring cell phones pagers or calculator should not be brought for exam.
• No illegal practices should be done, like giving or taking assistance may lead to the rejection of the candidature.
• No candidate will be allowed before three and half hours.
More Govt Jobs given below
Current trends indicate that Government jobs are being preferred again and due to two recessions back to back people are turning again for secured government jobs. Indian youth is choosing job security over high pay cheques. But do you know what are the most coveted and demanded government jobs in India. Obviously IAS tops the list , anyone can say that without a pause. In three years the number of students appearing for the exam reached an all time high figure of 4 lacs which is just double the number of students taking the exam 2 years ago.
Yogi Vemana University
At the beginning of new academic session, Yogi Vemana University, an emerging state university, has issued Date Sheet, Time Table and Exam Schedule. Now, candidates may view details related to date sheet on the web link below: –
About University: – The University was established in 2006 at the location of Mittamedipalli village of district Kadapa (Andhra Pradesh) in public domain to promote higher education at grass root level.
Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University
Laloo Nagar, Madhepura, Bihar
Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University (BNMU) is located in Bihar at Madhepura. It is a regional University. Time Table, Date Sheet and Examination Schedule have been announced by BNMU. Any one who desires for knowing any updates of these can click the web address provided below:
Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University (BNMU) was established in 1992.
B.R. Ambedkar Bihar University
Muzaffarpur, Bihar, India-842002
B.R. Ambedkar Bihar University (BRABU) is a prominent University situated in Bihar. It holds a large number of courses. It has announced Time Table, Examination Schedule and Date Sheet. Any one who wants to know any update from any one of these can click the web address given below:
About B.R. Ambedkar University (BRABU): Headquarter of this university is located at Patna.
Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) is firstly going to organize a Preliminary Test (P.T.) for recruitment. After a long time this type of test is going to be held in Bihar. So it is a millionaire question that how to prepare for this examination to compete and go for the next examination, i.e. main.
In this test total no. of questions is 150. There are 3 subjects,