All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS)
Ansari Nagar, New Delhi 110608
Notice: – Special Recruitment Drive of SC/ST/OBC for Junior Resident Position in AIIMS
Applications are being invited by Indian Institute of Medical Science (AIIMS) from Indian Nationals of SC/ST/OBC categories for the recruitment of reserved posts of Junior Resident. The latest recruitment announcement intended to special recruitment of SC/ST and OBC candidates on the post of Junior Resident in AIIMS, New Delhi. Recruitment related remaining details can be seen below: –
Name of Post: – Junior Resident
No. of Vacancies: – 22 (ST-06, SC-11, OBC-05)
These vacancies are avail in the department of Emergency Medicine, Paediatrics (Casualty), CCM, Dental Surgery+CDER, Nephrology, Surgery (Trauma Centre), Emergency Medicine (Trauma Centre), Lab Medicine, Orthopaedics, Neuro Surgery (Trauma Centre).
Department wise vacancies can be observed from here: –
1) Lab Medicine (Trauma Centre): – 01 (OBC)
2) Orthopaedics (Trauma Centre): – 01 (SC)
3) Surgery (Trauma Centre): – 08 (ST-02, SC-03, OBC-03)
4) Neuro Surgery (Trauma Centre): – 01 (SC)
5) Emergency Medicine (Trauma Centre): – 03 (ST-01, SC-02)
6) Dental Surgery + CDER: – 01 (ST)
7) CCM: – 01 (ST)
8) Paediatrics (Casualty): – 02 (ST-01, SC-01)
9) Emergency Medicine: – 03 (SC)
10) Nephrology: – 01 (OBC)
Essential Requirements: – Fresh Graduate, not more than 02 years before of First year Junior Residency (Non Academic)
Note: – Candidates who have done 2 terms of First year of Junior Residency (Non Academic) from AIIMS or Outside are not eligible to apply.
Process of Selection: – On the basis of Interview candidates will be opted for the posts. Interview for above posts will be held on 23rd September 2011 in the location of Dean’s Committee Room at 10.00 AM.
How to apply: – Candidates meeting with shown eligibility may apply for the post in prescribed format only. The application format can be collected either from Academic Session of AIIMS from 10.00 AM to 4.00 PM on all working days or it can be downloaded at the link of our site.
Applications complete in all respect should be forwarded to Registrar, AIIMS, New Delhi 110608 on or before 19.09.2011
Details about to particular recruitment and format of application can be collected at the link below: –
More updates related to jobs at AIIMS can be accompanied at the site below: –
More Govt Jobs given below
- Government of Bihar Recruitment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- ESIC Delhi Recruitment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- ITBP Recruitment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- Government of Andhra Pradesh Recruitment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- WBHRB, West Bengal Facility Manager recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 2132 Posts