ALL INDIA PRE-MEDICAL /PRE-DENTAL ENTRANCE EXAMINATION 2012
The Central Board of Secondary Education conducts an All India Entrance level Examination for 15% merit positions of Medical and Dental colleges of India. CBSE is only limited with the responsibility of conducting the entrance examination and producing a merit list to be given to the DGHS. The counseling on the basis of the merit list is done by DGHS.
PATTERN OF THE AIPMT 2012
The entrance examination will be held in two phases:-
- PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION – The examination consists of 200 questions of MCQ type (one out of four options correct) to be given on a specially designed OMR sheet. The questions are from Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The duration of the examination is 3 hours.
- MAINS EXAMINATION – The examination consists of 120 questions of MCQ type (one out of four options correct) to be given on a specially designed OMR sheet. The questions are from Physics, Chemistry and Biology. The duration of the examination is 3 hours.
LANGUAGE OF THE EXAMINATION
The candidates can take the examination in either Hindi or in English.
SYLLABUS OF THE EXAMINATION
The syllabus is same as that of 10+2 standard as prescribed by CBSE.
SCHEDULE OF THE EXAMINATION
- The preliminary examination is scheduled to be held on 1st of April 2012.
- The mains examination is scheduled to be held on 13th of May 2012.
AIPMT ELIGIBILITY AND QUALIFICATIONS
- The candidate should have completed the age of 17 years and has not crossed the age of 25 years at the time of admission /on or before the 31st December of the year of admission to the 1st year of the MBBS/BDS course. For SC/ST&OBC there is a relaxation of five years.
- The candidate should be citizen of India.
- There are various codes for qualification. The candidate should have passed or is appearing in the 10+2 standard from CBSE/ISC/ HS or any equivalent state level examination with English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology///the candidate is in the 1st year of the three degree course of a recognized university with Physics, Chemistry & Biology /// the candidate has taken the pre-professional or pre-medical examination with Physics, Chemistry & Biology.
RESERVATION OF SEATS
- 15% seats are reserved for SC candidates.
- 7.5% seats are reserved for ST candidates.
- 27% seats are reserved for non-creamy layer OBC.
- 3% seats are reserved for PH candidates on horizontal basis.
AIPMT APPLICATION PROCEDURE
- The application forms are available from 177 specified branches of Canara bank situated in the different parts of the country on payment of Rs 800/- for General /OBC and Rs 450/- for SC/ST.
- The application form can also be obtained by registered or speed post by sending an MICR Bank Draft of Rs 850/- /- for General /OBC and Rs 500/ for SC/ST to The Deputy Secretary(AIPMT)Central Board of Secondary Education Shiksha Kendra ,2, Community Center,Preet Vihar , Delhi-110301.
- The application forms completed in all respect must be sent to The Deputy Secretary(AIPMT)Central Board of Secondary Education Shiksha Kendra ,2, Community Center, Preet Vihar , Delhi-110301.
- If the admit card is not received by the candidate then the candidate should contact the board.
- The confirmation of the receipt of the application form will be available on the website.
- The examination hall will be opened 30 min. before the commencement of the exam.
- The candidate should possess the admit card issue by the board.
- A candidate who enters the hall after the examination had begun will not be allowed to enter.
- Calculators, slide-rules, log tables, geometry box, electronic digital watches and mobile phones should not be possess by the candidate.
- Candidates are requested to bring their own card-board or clip-board and a good quality ball pen.
More Govt Jobs given below
Teacher Eligibility Test of Kerala (K-TET) Notification
Competitive Examination, to adjudge eligibility of aspirant of Lower Primary Teacher, Upper Primary Teacher & High Schools Teacher, is due in Kerala state. As you know well, after implementation of RTE Act 2009 any state of India is abided by common rule, while making appointment on teaching positions. All states have to organize separate Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), whenever teaching faculty required. Move to conduct TET was taken to improve teaching standard at primary level.
Application Stutus of MTS in ESIC Delhi 2012
As we know, ESIC New Delhi had issued a recruitment notification for the post of Upper Division Clerks (UDC) and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in the Pay Band Rs.5200 to 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.Rs.2400 and Rs.1800 respectively. The total vacancies for both the posts were 204, Out of which 137 for Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and 67 for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). Well,
JPSC 4th Combined Civil Services Mains Exam 2012 Exam Schedule
Jharkhand Public service Commission (JPSC) has just announced the Exam Schedule for the Mains Exam of 4th Combined Civil Services. Candidates who have qualified in the Preliminary Test (PT) and obviously applied for this Examination and eligible to appear in this mains written exam can know the Exam schedule through the weblink given below –
JPSC 4th Combined Civil Services Mains Exam Schedule
This main written examination will be started from 25/05/2012 and it will end on 15/06/2012.
HPSSSB Clerk Exam 2012
Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board (HPSSSB) has just released a notification to find out roll number and Exam centre for the written examination of Clerk 2012. Candidates who have applied for this post and waiting for knowing examination schedule, roll number and centre of exam etc may know it after clicking the web link provided for this purpose like this —
HPSSSB Roll number and Centre of exam for the post of Clerk
Interested Candidates who have applied for this post and wanting to know the schedule,
HP State Combined Pre-Medical Entrance Test Notification
An announcement about HPCPMET 2012 has been made by HP University. As you know well that HPCPMET is common entrance test, which is organiesed every year for choosing eligible candidates for taking Admission in MBBS & BDS courses in Govt. Colleges and Private colleges of HP State. This year HPCPMET will be organised on 25th May 2012. Regrading HPCPMET 2012, applications are invited from Those who are between 17 to 25 years of age and completed 12th with PCB.