Air India Captain & First Officer Vacancies
|No. of Vacancies: –||Not mentioned|
|Qualification: –||Current & Valid ALTP & B777 Licence|
|Age Limit: –||Not exceeding 60 years|
|Last Date to apply: –||23rd July 2012|
|Selection Procedure: –||Personal Interview & Simulator Flight Proficiency Test|
|Job Nature: –||Temporary|
Recruitment in Air India for Captain, First Officer Vacancies
Air India, bearing the tag of India’s air Carrier, is about to start engaging eligible candidates on to post of Captain & First Officer. Regarding it, Air India invites applications on prescribed format from deserving candidates by 23rd July 2012. Candidates having current & valid ALTP Licence and valid B777 / B747 / B737 instrument rating are liable to send their applications. Details about contractual jobs of Captain & First Officer of Air India are lied below: –
Vacancy details of Captain & First Officer of Air India
No. of Vacancies: – Not mentioned
Limitation of Age: – not exceeding 60 years (as per rules of govt. of India concession in upper age will be applicable)
Qualification: – Candidates should have current and valid ALTP Licence and Valid Instrument Rating endorsement on B777 / B747 / B737 on Indian ALTP and Current valid FRTO Licence.
Experience: – Having flying experience of minimum 5000 hrs of Airline Jet out of which 2000 hrs as PIC on Jet Aircraft.
Remuneration: – As per industry standard.
2. First Officers
No. of Vacancies: – Not mentioned
Note: – All the eligibility norms as limitation of Age, Qualification, Experience etc follow the same vein as mentioned above.
Physical Standard: – Candidates should not be less than 152.5 cm in length.
Medical Fitness: – Should possess current and valid Class I Medical Fitness certificate issued by DGCA.
Selection Process: – The process of selection consists personal interview and Simulator Flight Proficiency Test.
Application Fee: – Candidates other than SC/ST are needed to enclose DD of Rs. 2500/- as application fee. It is required to DD should be drawn in favour of ‘Air India, Mumbai’ payable at Mumbai.
Fee Exemption: – SC/ST candidates are exempted to pay any application fee.
How to apply: – Candidates meet with above eligibility may submit their prescribed applications along with all required certificates in claim of Qualification and Experience. 2 identical recent photographs (one affixed on application) and DD of requisite amount are needed to attach with duly filled applications.
Application complete in all respect should be forwarded to ‘Executive Director Operations, 2nd Floor, Operations Department, Air India, Old Airport, Kalina, Santa Cruz, Mumbai 400029’
Deadline of Receipt Submission: – 23/07/2012
To see complete job details of Captain & First Officer of Air India click on to link below: –
Official site of Air India: – http://www.airindia.com/SBCMS/Webpages/Home.aspx
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Agriculture Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd Recruitment 2018
- Post – Jr Field Representative, Jr Accounts Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 31 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b sc, bsc agriculture
- Last Date –
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018
- Post – Ticketing Consultant, Travel Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 29 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 07 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh