Jobs at Aliah University for Assistant Professor and Lecturer Vacancy
Applications are being invited by Aliah University for filling up the vacant seat of Assistant Professor and Lecturer in different Academic Departments from qualified and eligible candidates. This information came through the Notification No – AU/Apptt – 6/ 2011 dated 28th December 2011. More details of this recruitment such as post name, No. of Vacant Seat, Discipline, qualification, age limit, salary, how to apply can be seen below.
Recruitment Details of Assistant Professor and Lecturer vacancy
Post Name: – Assistant Professor.
No. of Vacant Seat: – 07 Seat.
Age Limit: – Applicants age should be not more than 28 years.
Remuneration: – Fixed amount Rs. 22000/- Per Month.
Educational Qualification: – Applicants should have completed Master Degree in concerned discipline from any Institution or University recognized by UGC with good academic record.
Serial No. 02
Name of Post: – Lecturer
No. of Vacant Seat: – 03 Seats.
Applicants age Limitation: – Applicants age not exceeding 37 years .
Salary: – Fixed amount Rs. 25000/- Per Month.
Academic Qualification: – Applicants must have Master Degree in relevant Subject from any Govt. recognized Institution or University with at least % marks.
Discipline: – Arabic, Bengali, English, Islamic Theology, Islamic Studies, History, Geography, Economics, Journalism and Mass Communication, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics, Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Management or Business Administration and Education.
Job Location: – Kolkata
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for Physically Disabled Candidates) in the form of Non-refundable Demand Draft Drawn in favor of Aliah University Payable at Kolkata.
Last Date for sending application form: – Fully furnished application form will be received by office on or before 30th January 2012.
How to apply: – Applicants must send their application forms in eight papers (Seven Photo Copies) along with original Demand Draft and also enclose all supporting documents attested Xerox copies with the application form. Applicants must affix a recent passport size color photograph on the suitable place on the application form.
Postal Address for sending application form: – To, The Registrar, Aliah University, Salt Lake Campus, DN – 47, Sector – V, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700091.
For more details about this recruitment such as eligibility criteria, age limit, salary, discipline, preferred specializations, how to apply and last date of Aliah University, follow on the web link provided below.
More Govt Jobs given below
Government of Maharashtra, Maharashtra Assistant Teacher recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 120 Posts
- Government of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Teacher
- Total no. of Vacancy – 120 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 8,000
- Eligibility – graduate, b ed, b sc
- Last Date – 19 Jul, 2018
- Location – Maharashtra
- Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professors in Fine Art, Lecturer in Paediatric Surgery, Professor in Paediatric Surgery, Principal in Goa College of Home Science
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- National Institute of Design Recruitment 2018
- Post – Faculty, Senior Faculty, Associate Senior Faculty, Sr Technical Instructor, Senior Design Instructor, Dy Registrar
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b tech, diploma
- Last Date –
Government of Bihar, Bihar Part Time Teacher Science & Maths recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 133 Posts
- Government of Bihar Recruitment 2018
- Post – Part Time Teacher Science & Maths, Assistant Cook, Part Time Teacher Social Science, Part Time Teacher Language, Warden Cum Teacher, Adeshpal
- Total no. of Vacancy – 34 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 7,000
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Associate Professor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 32 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 37,400-67,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 9,000
- Eligibility – ph d
- Last Date – 31 Jul, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh