Allahabad High Court Law Clerks Recruitment
|No. of Vacant Posts||51|
|Last Date||30th June 2012|
|Age||21 – 26 years|
Recruitment in Allahabad High Court for Law Clerks Vacancy
Allahabad High Court invites applications for filling up the 51 vacant posts of Law Clerks (Trainee)from those candidates who are meeting the requisite qualification and other eligibility given further on contract basis for a period of One year. Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria must send their duly filled application in prescribed format on the address of Allahabad High Court on or before 30th June 2012. More recruitment related details are given below.
Job Details of Law Clerks Vacancy in Allahabad High Court
Post Name: – Law Clerks (Trainee)
Total No. of Vacancies: – 51
Salary: – Fixed Amount Rs. 10000/- per month.
Educational Qualification: – Applicants should have completed Three years Professional or Five years Integrated LLB Degree from any recognized Institution or University are eligible for the recruitment of Law Clerks (Trainee).
Applicants Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be more than 26 years and not below than 21 years as on 01st July 2012.
Application Fee: – Rs. 150/- in the form of Demand Draft or Indian Postal Order (IPO) as application fee must be paid by applicants Drawn in favor of Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
Job Mode: – Contract Basis for a period of one year
Selection Procedure: – Applicants selection will be based on Interview
How to apply: – Firstly down load the application through the official website of Allahabad High Court or given further web link. After print out the application form applicants fill it carefully and affix a latest passport size color photograph on suitable place on application form. After fill up the application form applicants enclose all supporting documents copies which is attested by Gazetted Officer. Applicants must enclose two self addressed envelope with postage stamp of Rs. 22/- each and original Demand Draft with the application form. Now send it on the address of ‘To, The Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad’ through Speed Post of Registered Post.
Some Important Facts: –
- Those applicants who have appeared in LLB (Final) in 2011-12 examination and are awaiting results are also eligible for this recruitment.
- Those applicants who have already worked as Law Clerk (Trainee) will not be eligible for apply again.
Recruitment related more details are available on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Allahabad High Courtis
More Govt Jobs given below
- Abhyudaya Bank Recruiment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- TNPSC Recruiment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- AIIMS Jodhpur, Rajasthan Stenographer Group-C recruitment Apply Online February 2018 – 151 Posts
- BHC, Maharashtra System Officer recruitment Apply Online February 2018 – 312 Posts
- MPHC, Madhya Pradesh Assistant Librarian recruitment Apply Online February 2018 – 249 Posts