Recruitment of Dealers in Forex and Domestic Treasury in Andhra Bank :
Recruitment notification for the job of Dealers in Forex and Domestic Treasury has been released by Andhra Bank in which applications in prescribed format have been invited from the Indian Nationals for filling up vacancies. Applicants possessing the required educational qualification can apply having sent applications in prescribed format along with all requisite documents by 18.02.2012. Candidates need to read the following paragraphs to collect details about how to apply, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale, etc.
Recruitment details for the job of Dealers in Forex and Domestic Treasury in Andhra Bank: –
Name of the Position – Dealers in Forex and Domestic Treasury ( Grade : MMGS – III )
No. of Vacancies – 05 ( UR – 04 and OBC – 01 )
Age limit – Candidates’ age should be between 21 years and 35 years as on 31.01.2012 for the recruitment of Dealers in Forex and Domestic Treasury.
Educational Qualification – Candidates must have completed Graduation with minimum 60% marks in any discipline from any recognized university.
Experience – Applicants should have experience of 5 years in dealing room forex operations / domestic treasury etc.
Selection Procedure – Applicants will be selected as Dealers in Forex and Domestic Treasury on the basis of obtained marks in written examination or Group Discussion and/or Interview. Candidates are required to secure minimum 40% marks in interview.
Application fee – Candidates will have to pay Rs. 400/- ( Rs. 75/- for SC/ST/PWD ) in form of Demand draft that should be drawn from any nationalized bank in favour of ” Andhra Bank“, payable at Hyderabad.
How to apply: –
1. Applicants who are fulfilling above written eligibility criteria of recruitment of Dealers in Forex and Domestic Treasury in Andhra bank and wishing to apply are required to download the prescribed format of application from below given web link ” Download Application form”.
2. Application should be furnished in prescribed format having explained details about educational qualification, experience, community, date of birth, application fee etc and should be accompanied by photocopies of certificates of educational qualification, experience, age etc.
3. Application should be enclosed within a superscribed envelope “ Recruitment of Forex / Domestic Dealers in MMGS-III” and should be sent to Dy. General Manager ( HR ), Human Resources Department, Andhra Bank, Head Office Dr. Pattabhi Bhavan Saifabad Hyderabad – 500 004.
Last date of submission of application : – 18.02.2012
Applicants can download the application form and collect more information about how to apply, selection procedure, educational qualification, age limit, pay scale etc from below given web links : –
Official website of Andhra Pradesh – http://andhrabank.in/english/Retail.aspx
More Govt Jobs given below
- Vijaya Bank, Karnataka Probationary Assistant Manager Result
- NABARD, Development Assistant Mains Result
- Lakshmi Vilas Bank, Probationary Officers recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – Posts
- Canara Bank, Probationary Officer Admit Card
- SBI, Deputy Manager recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 113 Posts