High Court of Andhra Pradesh System Assistant, System Officer Recruitment
|Eligibility||B.Tech / ITI|
|No. of Vacant Posts||30|
|Last Date||18th June 2012|
|Stipend||Rs. 12210/-, Rs. 7480/- PM|
|Job Period||Contract Basis|
|Job Period||One year|
Recruitment in Andhra Pradesh High Court for System Officer and System Assistant Vacancy
High Court of Andhra Pradesh invites applications to fill up the vacant posts of System Officer and System Assistant on contract basis for a period of one year under the e-court Projects. In this regard applications are being invited by High Court of Andhra Pradesh from those candidates who are meeting with eligibility criteria given further. Recruitment related more details such as; qualification, limitation of age, salary etc are given below.
Job Details of System Officer and System Assistant Vacancy in High Court of Andhra Pradesh
01. System Officer
Job Location District and No. of Vacancies: – Krishna – 01, Nizamabad – 01 and Warangal – 01.
Total No. of Vacancies: – 03
Educational Qualification: – Applicants should have completed BE or B.Tech or MCA in Computer Science or Engineering or Information Technology or Master Degree in Physics or Maths or Statistics or Operations Research from any recognized Institution or university with at least first division marks along with two years working experience.
Salary: – Fixed amount Rs. 12210/- per month.
Applicants Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be more than 30 years.
02. System Assistant
Job location District and No. of Vacancies: – High Court – 02, Adilabad – 01, Chittoor – 01, Guntur – 02, Hyderabad – 01, Kadapa – 01, karimnagar – 01, Krishna – 01, Kurnool – 01, Mahbubnagar – 01, Medak – 02, Nalgonda – 02, Nellore – 02, Nizamabad – 01, Prakasam – 02, Ranga Reddy – 01, Srikakulam – 01, Vizianagaram – 01, Warangal – 01 and West Godavari – 02.
Total No. of Vacancies: – 27
Academic Qualification: – Applicants should have completed Diploma in ITI after 10th pass from any recognized Institution or Board.
Salary: – Rs. 7480/- per month.
How to apply: – Applicants possessing the above qualifications can apply for the respective posts in the District to the District Judge of Concerned District along with complete Bio-Data and true copies of all suitable documents. Applicants must affix a latest passport size color photograph on right hand top corner on the application.
Cut off date for this application is 18th June 2012
To know more details about the recruitment of System Officer and System Assistant in High Court of Andhra Pradesh are available on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Andhra Pradesh High Court is
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Physical Laboratory Recruitment 2018
- Post – Project Assistant I, Project Assistant II, Semi-Skilled Manpower
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 10th, b tech
- Date of Interview – 30 July 2018 at 09.00 AM
- Location –
- National Agriculture Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd Recruitment 2018
- Post – Jr Field Representative, Jr Accounts Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 31 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b sc, bsc agriculture
- Last Date –
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018
- Post – Ticketing Consultant, Travel Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 29 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 07 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –