AP Police Assistant Public Prosecutor and Other Recruitment
|Total No. of Vacancy||77|
|Age Limit||33/ 35 years|
|Application Fee||Rs. 100/-|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Interview|
|Closing Date||27th April 2013|
Recruitment in AP Police for Assistant Public Prosecutor and Other Vacancy
A recruitment notification has been issued by Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Board for filling up 64 vacant seats of Assistant Public Prosecutors and 13 vacant seats of Additional Public Prosecutors posts. In this concern, duly filled applications are being invited from qualified and result oriented candidates through the notification No. – Rc. No. 169/ R&T/ Rect. 1/2013 dated 08th March 2013. Hence, those aspirants who are meeting with requisite qualification of any posts given further may send their applications on the address of Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Board on or before 27th April 2013. Recruitment related more details are given below.
Recruitment Details of Assistant Public Prosecutor and Other Job in AP Police
01. Additional Public Prosecutors Grade II
Total No. of Vacancy: – 13
Post Code: – 41
Salary: – Rs. 23650 – 49360/- per month.
Age Limit: – Applicants age should not be more than 35 years as on 01st July 2013.
02. Assistant Public Prosecutors
Total No. of Vacancy: – 64
Post Code: – 42
Salary: – Rs. 18030 – 43630/- per month.
Age Limit: – Not more than 33 years as on 01st July 2013.
Academic Qualification: – Applicants should have completed Graduation in Law discipline from any recognized Institution or University.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 100/- as application fee in the form of Demand Draft Drawn in favor of ‘Deputy Inspector General of Police, concerned place’.
Selection Process: – Applicants selection will be based on Written Test and Interview.
How to Apply: – Willing aspirants who are meeting with requisite qualification of any of the above mentioned posts may send their duly filled applications on the concerned address available on the recruitment web page along with true copies of all supporting documents
Dead line for this application is 27th April 2013
Tentative Date of Written Examination: – 09th June 2013
Recruitment related more details are available on the recruitment web page. For opening recruitment web page please click on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Andhra Pradesh Police
More Govt Jobs given below
- Kolkata Police Recruitment Board Recruitment 2018
- Post – Nurse Gr.- II, M.O. (Specialist), M.O. (General Duty), Sister-in-Charge, Lab. Tech.( Pathology)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 13 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 18000
- Eligibility – post graduate, 12th, b sc, mbbs, gnm
- Date of Interview –
- Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2018
- Post – Constable
- Total no. of Vacancy – 623 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 14,600
- Eligibility – 8th pass
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Rajasthan
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Police Sub Inspector, Assistant Section Officer, State Tax Inspector
- Total no. of Vacancy – 547 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4300
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date –
TNUSRB, Tamil Nadu Sub Inspector of Police (Technical) recruitment Apply Online July 2018 – 309 Posts
- Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board Recruitment 2018
- Post – Sub Inspector of Police (Technical)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 309 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 36900 – 116600
- Eligibility – diploma
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Tamil Nadu
- Odisha Police Recruitment 2018
- Post – Civil Constables
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1722 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 26 Jul, 2018
- Location – Orissa