|Andhra University JRF, Lab Assistant Vacancy|
|No. of Vacant Position||02 Jobs|
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
|Nature of Job||Contractual for three years|
|Date of Interview||30/10/2012.|
|Last Date to Apply||25th of October, 2012.|
Recruitment at Andhra University for the Jobs of JRF, and Lab Assistant Vacancy
Andhra University has released a vacancy notification for the jobs of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) and Lab Assistant. In this regard, Applications are being invited from suitable qualification holder person for filling up the vacant situation. Interested and competent Person may send their application up to 25th of October, 2012. For Appointment, A Walk in interview will be organized on 30th of October, 2012. Remaining details like no. of vacancies, age limit, Educational Qualification, Salary, How to Apply etc can be read in the following paragraphs —
Vacancy Details of Andhra University for the Jobs of JRF and Laboratory Assistant.
1. Junior Research Fellow
No. of vacant Position – 01 seat
Educational Qualification – Master of Science in any one of Environmental Chemistry/ Bio-inorganic/ and Inorganic with minimum 60% marks from recognized University.
Preferential Qualification – Good Knowledge of Computer Programming and MS -Office Package and Statistics.
Salary – Fixed Rs. 14,000/- and HRA Per Month.
2. Laboratory Assistant
No. of Vacancies – 01
Educational Qualification – Graduation in Science with chemistry with minimum 60% marks
Salary – Fixed amount of Rs. 8,000/-Per Month.
Period of Job – Three years.
Selection Method – Selection will be made on the performance of aspirants in Interview.
Date and Time of Interview – 30th of October, 2012, 11.00 A.M.
Venue of Interview – Principal office, A.U. College of Science and Technology, Centre for Studies on bay of Bengal, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam. – 530003.
How to Apply – Willing Aspirants with meeting suitable qualification may send their latest bio-data enclosed with xerox copies of all supporting documents to the address of ‘ Dr. B.B. V. Sailaja, Assistant Professor, Department of Inorganic and Analytical Chemistry, Andhra University, Visakhapatnam – 530003. Application can be also sent to the email id – sailaja email@example.com
Last Date for sending application – 30/10/2012.
Important Facts – 1. No TA / DA will be given for appearing in interview.
2. No Separate Admit card will be issued for appearing in interview.
To Know full Details of Andhra University Recruitment Notification for the Jobs of JRF and Lab Assistant, Click on the provided web link —
Further updates related to this recruitment can be read at the Official Website of Andhra University —
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Agriculture Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd Recruitment 2018
- Post – Jr Field Representative, Jr Accounts Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 31 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b sc, bsc agriculture
- Last Date –
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018
- Post – Ticketing Consultant, Travel Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 29 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 07 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh