ANDHRA UNIVERSITY (AU)
Vishakhapatnam – 530 003,
A.P., India Accredited by NAAC with ‘A’ Grade (Score 3.65) and ISO 9001:2000 certified
Andhra University (AU) has declared his Date sheet Exam schedule Time table. Interested students in Andhra university may visit it through the help of the below given web link:
Anyone may visit the official website for recent information:
Courses: – Andhra University offers a lot of courses. It categorizes its courses into three parts:
- Under Graduate Courses.
- Diploma Courses.
- Post Graduate Courses.
These colleges are available at the following colleges:-
- College of Arts and Commerce.
- College of Engineering
- College of Science and Technology
- College of Law.
College of the Arts and Commerce: – offers a lot of courses in the diploma, Under Graduate and Post Graduate courses.
Diploma courses (UG):- Acting, French, Pre – School Education, Russian, Hindi, Urdu, Japanese.
Diploma courses (PG):- Accounting Software, Sanskrit (Senior)
Under Graduate Courses: – B.Ed special Education & B.Ed.
Bachelor of Fine Arts
Bachelor of Performing Arts
Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology (BHMNCT)
- College of Engineering: – offers a lot of courses in the Diplomas (UG) and Diplomas (PG)
Diplomas (UG):- B.E / B.Tech. / B.Pharm. /B.Arch. in the following stream:
Diplomas (PG):- M.E. / M.Tech. In the following streams:-
M.Sc. / MCA: – in the following stream:-
Computer application, Applied Chemistry, Computer Science, Industrial Chemistry
M.Phil:- In the following stream
Applied Chemistry, Instrumentation
Ph.D:- in the Programmes offered in the all the 16 departments.
- College of Science and Technology:- offered M.Sc. / M.Tech ( Tech)
M.Sc. / M.Sc( Tech):- in the following stream:-
Aquaculture, Inorganic chemistry, applied Environmental chemistry, Industrial Fisheries, Applied Genetics, Marine Biology and fisheries, Analytical Chemistry, Marine Biotechnology, Applied Generics, Marine Chemistry, Applied Geology, Marine Geophysics, Biogeochemistry, Materials Science, Biotechnology, Materials Science, Biotechnology, Mathematics, Bio – Inorganic – Chemistry, Mathematics and Computer
More Govt Jobs given below
NCL, Maharashtra Project Assistant II recruitment Application form Download September 2018 – 1 Posts
- Post – Project Assistant II
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 16000
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech, m tech
- Last Date – 05 Oct, 2018
- Job Location –
Repco Home, West Bengal Executive/ Trainee recruitment Application form Download September 2018 – Posts
- Post – Executive/ Trainee
- Salary – Rs. 9500
- Eligibility – graduate, b com
- Date of Interview – 01 October 2018 at 10.00 AM
- Job Location – West Bengal
- Post – Assistant, Typist, Assistant Librarian, Cashier, Translator, Jr. Translator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 73 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 44900 – 1,02,800
- Eligibility – graduate, b lib, b com
- Last Date – 23 Oct,
- Post – Assistant(Finance), Assistant (General)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 6 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 13000
- Eligibility – graduate, b com
- Last Date – 11 Oct, 2018
- Job Location – Kerala
- Post – Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20250
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 09 Oct, 2018
- Job Location – Jharkhand