Recruitment in ANGRAU for the post of Teaching Associate
A recruitment notification has been released by Acharya N G Rangal Agricultural University (ANGRAU) for the post of Teaching Associate. In this regard, A Walk in interview will be held on 28 April, 2012 for the selection on this post. So, deserving Candidates are being invited for appearing in walk in interview. Detailed Recruitment information about educational qualification, salary, Age limit, Date, time and venue of Walk in interview, How to appear etc are given below in next few paragraphs —
Name of Post – Teaching Associate (Part Time)
No. of Vacancies – Not mentioned
Subject – Agribusiness Management.
Essential Qualification – Candidate should have completed any one of Bachelor degree in Home Science , Agriculture, Horticulture, Veterinary Science, Agriculture Engineering, Dairy Technology, Fishery Sciences, Commerce with MBA/ MABM in specialization in Human resources/Finance/Organizational behaviour or Doctorate degree in Business management with minimum 55 % marks from recognized University. Candidates having at least 02 year working experience in teaching of Master of Business Administration course will be preferred.
Age Limit – Not mentioned
Salary – Rs. 500/- Per Hour, Monthly salary will not be more than Rs.18,000/- Per Month.
Nature of Job – Contractual Basis.
Date and Time of Interview – 28th of April, 2012, Saturday (10.00 Hrs.)
Venue of Interview – School of Agribusiness Management (Herbal Gardens), ANGRAU, Rajendranagar, Hyderabad- 30.
How to appear in Walk in Interview – Applicants who have above shown eligibility criteria for teaching associate post may appear in interview on above said date, time and address with their bio-data.
Recruitment related details can be obtained at the web link given below —
Further updates are available at the Official Site of ANGRAU which can be followed through the web address given below —
More Govt Jobs given below
Government of Maharashtra, Maharashtra Assistant Teacher recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 120 Posts
- Government of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Teacher
- Total no. of Vacancy – 120 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 8,000
- Eligibility – graduate, b ed, b sc
- Last Date – 19 Jul, 2018
- Location – Maharashtra
- Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professors in Fine Art, Lecturer in Paediatric Surgery, Professor in Paediatric Surgery, Principal in Goa College of Home Science
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- National Institute of Design Recruitment 2018
- Post – Faculty, Senior Faculty, Associate Senior Faculty, Sr Technical Instructor, Senior Design Instructor, Dy Registrar
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b tech, diploma
- Last Date –
Government of Bihar, Bihar Part Time Teacher Science & Maths recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 133 Posts
- Government of Bihar Recruitment 2018
- Post – Part Time Teacher Science & Maths, Assistant Cook, Part Time Teacher Social Science, Part Time Teacher Language, Warden Cum Teacher, Adeshpal
- Total no. of Vacancy – 34 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 7,000
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Associate Professor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 32 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 37,400-67,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 9,000
- Eligibility – ph d
- Last Date – 31 Jul, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh