APAT Recruitment for Junior Assistant, Court Master, Typist vacancy
|Age||18 – 34 Years|
|Number of Vacant Posts||10|
|Selection Process||Screening Test, Written Test, Interview|
|Nature of Job||Permanent|
Jobs at Andhra Pradesh Administrative Tribunal (APAT) for Junior Assistant, Court Master, Typist vacancy:
Applications are invited in prescribed format from those candidates who meet the eligibility criteria for the recruitment of Court Master, Junior Assistants and Typists in Andhra Pradesh Administrative Tribunal, Hyderabad. Candidates who consider themselves eligible as per below mentioned eligibility criteria can apply to Registrar by 07.05.2012 with all documents. Details about educational qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection procedure, etc are mentioned under in following paragraphs.
Recruitment details for the vacancies of Court Master, Junior Assistant and Typists : –
Notification No. 01/2012-Admn, dated: 09.04.2012
1. Court Master / Personal Secretary – 01 – Rs. 19,050 to 45,850 per month – Graduation in discipline of Arts, Science, Commerce or Law from any recognized university and pass in English Shorthand Higher Grade and English Typewriting Higher Grade.
Selection procedure – Shorthand Test, Typing Test and Interview
2. Junior Assistant – 07 – Rs. 8440 to 24,950 per month – Bachelor degree in Arts, Science, Commerce or Law from any recognized university
Selection procedure – Screening Test and Written Test
3. Typist – 02 – Rs. 8440 to 24,950 per month – Passed Intermediate examination and English Typewriting Higher Grade Examination conducted by State Board of technical Education and Training, Govt. of AP.
Selection procedure – Typing Test and Interview
Age limit – Minimum 18 years and Maximum 34 years as on 01.07.2012. Relaxation of 5 years will be given in case of SC, ST and BC candidates.
Application fee – Applicants will have to send a postal order of Rs. 200 /- drawn in favour of ” The Registrar, A.P. Administrative Tribunal, Hyderabad”, payable at General Post Officer, Hyderabad along with application form. SC, ST and PH are exempted from paying application fee.
How to apply: –
Aspirants can apply for the posts of Junior Assistant, Court Master and typist having sent application furnished in prescribed format along with Two recent passport size colour photos, Self addressed stamped envelop and photocopies of certificates of age, educational qualification, community etc to The Registrar, A.P. Administrative Tribunal, Purani Haveli, Hyderabad – 500002 so as to reach on or before 07.05.2012.
Click on below given web link to know to see recruitment notification and download application form : –
Recruitment Notification and Application form
Some Important points –
i. Information furnished in application form is found incorrect, they will be rejected from selection.
ii. Selection will be made purely on merit.
Official website of Andhra Pradesh Administrative Tribunal – http://apat.ap.nic.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
GGRC, Gujarat Junior Officer (Field Operations) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Gujarat Green Revolution Company Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Officer (Field Operations), Junior Officer (Technical), Software Engineer, System Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech, m tech, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 27 Jul,
- Brahmaputra Cracker & Polymer Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Operator (Chemical) , Foreman, Operator (Fire), Technician (Electrical & Mechanical)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 19 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 14000
- Eligibility – 10th, 12th, b sc, iti, diploma
- Last Date –
- National Research Centre on Camel Recruitment 2018
- Post – Supervisor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 6 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 11500
- Eligibility – 12th
- Date of Interview – 28 July 2018 at 11.00 AM
- Location – Rajasthan