|AP Agriculture Department Project Programme Promoter Vacancy|
|Eligibility||Degree or Diploma in Agriculture|
|Number of Vacant Posts||87 Post|
|Selection Process||Through Selection Committee|
|Nature of Job||Temporary|
Recruitment in AP Agriculture Department for the vacancy of Project Programme Promoters
AP Agriculture Department has advertised a recruitment notification for the 87 vacant post of Project Programme Promoters on Contractual basis. So, Applications are being invited in Prescribed format from deserving Candidates for filling up the vacant situation. Detailed Recruitment information is given below like this —
AP Agriculture Department Project Programme Promoters Vacancy Details
Name of Post – Project Programme Promoters (PPPs- Agriculture)
No. of Vacancies – Total – 87 Post.
Vacancy Details – Khammam -15, Prakasam -22, Guntur – 27, Nalgonda -13, Krishna – 10.
Essential Educational Qualification – Candidate should have completed Diploma or Graduate degree in Agriculture stream from any and recognized University.
Salary – A Fixed Amount of Rs. 7500/- Per Month.
Nature and Period of Job – This Job is on contractual basis for period of One year.
Selection Process – Selection will be made on the basis of performance of Candidature in interview.
How to Apply – Candidates having shown eligibility for above job may apply in prescribed format only which can be downloaded through the detailed recruitment link given below. A recent passport size photograph should be affixed at the appropriate place of Application. photocopies of relevant documents in claim of age, educational qualification, working experience must be attached with application. Duly filled Application with enclosed all copies of documents should be sent to the address of ‘ The Chairperson, Project Coordination Unit, A.P. Water Sector Improvement Project (APWSIP) O/o Commissioner and Director of Agriculture, Opp. L.B. Stadium, Basheerbagh, Hyderabad – 500001. Envelope Containing Application must be superscribed with the Name of Post for which applied.
Last Date of Submission of Application – 25/05/2012.
Some Important Points – 1. Local Candidates will be preferred for above positions.
Detailed Recruitment information can be read and Prescribed format of Application can be downloaded from this link —
Further updates related to this vacancy can be read at the Official Website of AP Agriculture Department —
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Physical Laboratory Recruitment 2018
- Post – Project Assistant I, Project Assistant II, Semi-Skilled Manpower
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 10th, b tech
- Date of Interview – 30 July 2018 at 09.00 AM
- Location –
- National Agriculture Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd Recruitment 2018
- Post – Jr Field Representative, Jr Accounts Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 31 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b sc, bsc agriculture
- Last Date –
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018
- Post – Ticketing Consultant, Travel Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 29 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 07 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –