AP Mahesh Bank CA and Other Vacancies
|No. of Vacancies||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date||08th September 2012|
AP Mahesh Bank Recruitment for CA, Law Managers, Relationship Officers and Company Secretary Vacancy
A recruitment notification has been issued by The AP Mahesh Co-operative Urban Bank Limited, which was established on 30th June 1977, for filling up the vacancy of CA, Law Managers, Relationship Officers and Company Secretary. In this regard applications are being invited from qualified and result oriented candidates. So, Interested applicants may submit their resume through E-Mail on or before 08th September 2012. Details can be seen below.
Job Details of CA, Law Managers, Relationship Officers and Company Secretary Vacancy in AP Mahesh Bank Limited
01. Chartered Accountants
Department: – Finance, Credit and Audit and Inspection.
Educational Qualification: –
- Finance and Credit Department: – Should have completed Chartered Accountancy from any recognized Institution and five years working experience in Banking or Financial Organization in the area of Taxation or Finalization of Accounts or Funds Management or Financial Analysis and Interpretation or Familiar with Regulatory Guidelines.
- Audit and Inspection Department: – Chartered Accountancy (CISA or DISA Certification) with at least five years working experience in Banking or Financial Organization in the areas of conducting or Supervision Various types of Audit or Exposure to EDP Audit or Implementation of proper Internal Control or Risk Mitigation Measures or Familiar with Regulatory Guidelines.
Maximum Age: – Not more than 45 years.
02. Company Secretary
Qualification: – Applicants should have completed Bachelor Degree in Law discipline from any recognized Institution or University.
Experience: – 05 years working experience in Banking or Financial Organization.
03. Law Managers
Educational Qualification: – Applicants should have completed LLB in recognized Institution or University with at least 50% marks.
Experience: – Minimum five years working experience or employed as Law Officer in any recognized Institution or Organization.
04. Relationship Officers
Qualification: – MBA in Finance or Marketing or two years full time course of Post Graduate Diploma in Management from any recognized Institution.
Experience: – minimum three years working experience in Banking or Financial Organization or Computer Environment.
Age Limit: – Maximum 30 years.
Salary: – As per Industry Standards
Selection Process: – Interview
How to Apply: – Eligible applicants who are meeting with requisite qualification of above mentioned posts may forward their Resume on the address which is ‘To, The Deputy General Manager, Personnel Administration Department at firstname.lastname@example.org‘ on or before 08th September 2012.
Recruitment related more updates are available on the web link provided below: –
Official website of AP Mahesh Bank Limited is
More Govt Jobs given below
- Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2018
- Post – Manager, AGM, DGM, Chief Manager
- Total no. of Vacancy – 24 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech, llb
- Last Date – 09 Aug, 2018
- Location –
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018
- Post – AVP – (Freight Services & Shipping), AVP – (Oil / Petroleum / Natural Gas), AVP – (Smart Cities & Urban Development), AVP – (In-Land Waterways), AVP – (Airlines / Aviation), AVP – (Project Manager GeM/ e-NAM)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 6 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15- 20 lakh per Annum
- Eligibility –
- State Bank of India Recruitment 2018
- Post – Post Doctoral Research Fellow
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 1,00,000
- Eligibility – ph d
- Last Date – 30 Jul, 2018
- Location – Maharashtra
- Indbank Merchant Banking Services Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Dealer (Stock Broking), Secretarial Officer –Trainee
- Total no. of Vacancy – 15 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 2.00 – 3.00 lakh p.a
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 30 Jul, 2018
- Location – chennai
Dena Bank, Gujarat Financial Literacy Centre Counselor recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 1 Posts
- Dena Bank Recruitment 2018
- Post – Financial Literacy Centre Counselor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20,000
- Eligibility – graduate, b sc, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 16 Jul, 2018
- Location – Gujarat