Vacancy in AP Police Recruitment board for Warder Job:
Recruitment Notification for the post of Warder in the prisons and correctional services department has been issued by State Level Police Recruitment Board, Andhra Pradesh. So, Applications in prescribed format are invited from the eligible candidates to be participant in selection process. Applicants having requisite educational qualifications can apply from 01.02.2011 to 15.03.2011 in prescribed format. Applicants can know more information about age limit, pay scale, educational qualification, how to apply, selection procedure.
Recruitment details for Warder Job: –
Name of Post – Warder
No. of Posts – 731 ( Male – 692 and Female – 39 )
Age limit – Applicants’ age should be between 18 years and 30 years as on 1st July 2011
Relaxation in maximum age – Applicants will be given relaxation in their maximum age as per rule of government that is 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC.
Pay Scale – 7,960 – 23,650/- per month
Educational Qualification – Intermediate pass candidates from any recognized boar can apply for the warder job.
Selection procedure – Applicants will be selected as warder after qualifying in Preliminary Selection Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Written examination and personal interview.
i.Preliminary Selection Test: –
Fore Male – 5 Km run within 25 minutes
Fore Female- 2.5 Km run within 16 minutes
ii. Physical Efficiency Test :
For Male – 100 meters run within 15 second(16.6 seconds for Ex-S), long jump – 3.80 meters(3.65 for Ex-S), shot put ( 7.26 Kgs ) to 5.60 meters(5.60 for Ex-S), High Jump- 1.20 meters(1.05 meters for Ex-S)and 800 meters run in 170 cms (200 Seconds for Ex.s)
Fore Female – 100 meters run within 18 seconds, Long Jump – 2.75 meters and Shot put (4 Kgs) – 4.50 meters
iii. Written examination – After qualifying above two steps, applicants have to qualify written examination that will consist questions of 200 marks from English, Arithmetic, General Science, History of India, Indian culture, Indian National Movement, Indian Geography, Polity and Economy, Current events of national and international importance and test of reasoning / mental ability.
Qualifying marks: – General – 40% marks, OBC – 35% marks and SC/ST – 30% marks
iv. Interview – Interview will be conducted after qualifying in written test which will carry 10 marks.
Application Fee: – Applicants will have to pay Rs. 25/- in cash at time of submission of application. Application fee will not be accepted through Demand Draft, Cheques, Indian Postal Order etc.
How to apply: –
i. Applicants who have fulfilled above prescribed educational qualification first need to download prescribed format of application from below given web link ” Recruitment Details and Application form”
2. Application should be furnished in prescribed format in all respects having explained details of educational qualification, address etc and should be accompanied by copies of certificates of educational qualification, age , etc.
3. Application should be sent between 01.02.2012 and 15.03.2012 through post or personally at any one address of followings.
i. District Police Office, Srikakulam, ii. District Police Office, iii.Vizianagaram, iii. Police commissionerate, Visakhapatnam, iv. District Police Office, Kakinada etc
Applicants can know more details about how to apply, address where application is to be sent, selection procedure, educational qualification, age limit, salary etc and download application from web link ” Recruitment Details and Application form”
Official website of State Level Police Recruitment Board – http://apstatepolice.org
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
GGRC, Gujarat Junior Officer (Field Operations) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Gujarat Green Revolution Company Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Officer (Field Operations), Junior Officer (Technical), Software Engineer, System Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech, m tech, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 27 Jul,
- Brahmaputra Cracker & Polymer Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Operator (Chemical) , Foreman, Operator (Fire), Technician (Electrical & Mechanical)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 19 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 14000
- Eligibility – 10th, 12th, b sc, iti, diploma
- Last Date –