Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Board Police Constable Recruitment
|No. of Vacancies||6071|
|Age Limit||22/ 30 years|
|Salary||Rs. 8400 -24950/- PM|
|Application Fee||Rs. 25/-|
|Opening Date||21st January 2013|
|Closing Date||20th February 2013|
Recruitment in Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Board for Police Constable Vacancy
Applications are being invited by Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Board for filling up the vacancy of Police Constable from talented and result oriented candidates. In this concern, dynamic candidates may send their applications through by hand on or before 20th February 2013. Recruitment related more details are given below.
Recruitment Details of Police Constable Vacancy in Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Board
01. Stipendiary Cadet Trainee (SCT) (Constable)
Discipline and No. of Vacancy: –
- Civil (Men) – 2113
- AR (Men) – 921
- APSP (Men) – 72
- Civil (Women) – 2749
- AR (Women) – 94
02. Special Protection Force (SPF) (Constable)
Total No. of Vacancy: – 08
03. Andhra Pradesh Fire and Emergency Services (Fireman)
Total No. of Vacancy: – 114
Educational Qualification: – Applicants must have passed the Intermediate examination from any recognized Institution or Board.
Physical Eligibility: –
- Height – 167.6 Cm for Men and 152.5 cm for Women.
- Chest – 86.3 cm along with 5 cm expansion for Men only.
- Weight – Not below than 40 kgs.
Age Limit: – Applicants age should not be more than 30 years and not below than 18 years.
Salary: – Rs. 8440-24950/- per month for Post Code No. 21 to 25, 27 to 28 and Rs. 7960-23650/- per month for post code No. 26.
Application Fee: – Rs. 25/- must be paid by applicants as application fee in the form of Cash form.
Selection Process: – Applicants selection will be based on PET and Written Examination.
How to Apply: – Willing aspirants may submit their applications through by hand on the address of Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Board between 21st January 2013 and 20th February 2013.
Closing Date for this application: – 20th February 2013
Candidates must have to follow below provided link for getting detailed information of the Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Board Police Constable recruitment: –
Official website of Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment Board
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Sub-Inspector, Platoon Commander, Sub-Inspector (Special Branch), Subedar, Sub-Inspector (Computer), Sub-Inspector (Finger Print)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 646 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 35400
- Eligibility – graduate, b sc, bca
- Last Date – 16 Sep, 2018 (Last Date Extended to 25 Sep,
- Post – Mass Interviewer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 3 Posts
- Salary –
- Post – Assistant Director
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6600
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Last Date – 17 Sep, 2018
- Job Location –
TNUSRB, Tamil Nadu Sub Inspector of Police (Finger Print) recruitment Apply Online August 2018 – 202 Posts
- Post – Sub Inspector of Police (Finger Print)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 202 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 36,900 – 1,16,600
- Eligibility – b sc
- Last Date – 28 Sep, 2018
- Job Location –
- Post – Police Constable
- Total no. of Vacancy – 390 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 21,700
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date –