A recruitment in APGV Bank for Office Assistant and Officer Scale I/II/III Vacancy
Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas (APGV) Bank is looking for suitable candidates for filling up the vacancy of Office Assistant and Officer Scale I/ II/ III. In this concern, online applications are being invited from laborious and talented Indian candidates. Hence, Those applicants who have appeared at the Common Written Examination (CWE) for RRBs conducted by IBPS in September 2012 and declared qualified may submit their applications through online on or before 11th January 2013. More details are given below.
Job Details of Office Assistant and Other Vacancy in APGV Bank
01. Officer Scale III
Total No. of Vacancy: – 05
Salary: – Rs. 25700-800/5-29700-900/2-31500/- per month. Total Gross Salary Rs. 48202/- per month.
Age Limit: – Applicants age should not be more than 40 years.
02. Officer Scale II
Discipline and No. of Vacancy: – General Banking Officer – 23, Information Technology – 06, Marketing Officer – 07, Agricultural Officer – 02
Total No. of Vacancy: – 38
Salary: – Rs. 19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100/- per month. Gross salary Rs. 36682/- per month.
Age Limit: – Applicants age should not be more than 32 years and not below than 21 years as on 01st June 2012.
03. Officer Scale I
Total No. of Vacancy: – 156
Salary: – Rs. 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700/- per month. Total Gross Salary Rs. 27616/- per month.
Age Limit: – Maximum age 28 years and Minimum Age 18 years.
04. Office Assistant
Total No. of Vacancy: – 82
Salary: – Rs. 7200-400/3-8400-500/3-9900-600/4-12300-700/7-17200-1300/1-18500-800/1-19300/- per month. Total Salary Rs. 16603/- per month.
Maximum Age: – Applicants age should not be crossed than 28 years and not below than 18 years.
Educational Qualification: – Applicants should have completed Bachelor Degree in any discipline from any Institution or University which is recognized by UGC.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 100/- (Rs. 20/- for reserved category candidates) as application fee in the form of Challan.
How to Apply: – Click on Apply Online button and after opening the online application web page applicants fill it carefully in all respect and last press submit button for submission of this application.
Opening Date of Online Registration: – 31st December 2012
Closing Date of Online Registration: – 11th January 2013
To view more information of the Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas (APGV) Bank Office Assistant and Officers recruitment advertisement have to log on the provided below link: –
Official website of Andhra Pradesh Grameena Vikas (APGV) Bank
More Govt Jobs given below
- Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2018
- Post – Manager, AGM, DGM, Chief Manager
- Total no. of Vacancy – 24 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech, llb
- Last Date – 09 Aug, 2018
- Location –
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018
- Post – AVP – (Freight Services & Shipping), AVP – (Oil / Petroleum / Natural Gas), AVP – (Smart Cities & Urban Development), AVP – (In-Land Waterways), AVP – (Airlines / Aviation), AVP – (Project Manager GeM/ e-NAM)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 6 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15- 20 lakh per Annum
- Eligibility –
- State Bank of India Recruitment 2018
- Post – Post Doctoral Research Fellow
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 1,00,000
- Eligibility – ph d
- Last Date – 30 Jul, 2018
- Location – Maharashtra
- Indbank Merchant Banking Services Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Dealer (Stock Broking), Secretarial Officer –Trainee
- Total no. of Vacancy – 15 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 2.00 – 3.00 lakh p.a
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 30 Jul, 2018
- Location – chennai
Dena Bank, Gujarat Financial Literacy Centre Counselor recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 1 Posts
- Dena Bank Recruitment 2018
- Post – Financial Literacy Centre Counselor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20,000
- Eligibility – graduate, b sc, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 16 Jul, 2018
- Location – Gujarat