Recruitment in APPSC for Hostel Welfare Officer Job: Apply online
Recruitment notification for the post of Hostel Welfare Officer Grade II in AP Social Welfare Service and AP Tribal Welfare Sub Service has been issued by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC). In this regard, Applications from eligible candidates through online mode have been invited for filling up vacant seats of above said posts. Applicants meeting all terms and conditions of this recruitment can apply online from below given web link ” Apply online”. Details about educational qualification. No. of vacancies, salary, how to apply, selection procedure etc are given below.
Recruitment details for Hostel Welfare Officer Job: –
Total posts – 867
Starting date to apply online – 24.05.2012
Closing date to apply online – 24.06.2012
1. Name of Post – Hostel Welfare Officer Grade-II in A.P. Social Welfare Sub Service
No. of Vacancies – 578
Age limit – Applicant’s age should be between 18 – 36 years as on 01.07.2011
Scale of Pay – Rs. 10,900 – 31,550/- per month
Educational Qualification – Applicants should have completed Bachelor degree in any discipline along with B.Ed. / B.T. degree from any recognized university.
2. Post Name – Hostel Welfare Officer Grade-II in AP Tribal Welfare Sub Service
No. of Vacancies – 289
Age limit – Applicants’ maximum age should be less than 36 years and minimum age should be above than 18 years as on 01.07.2011
Pay Scale – Rs. 10,900 – 31,550/- per month
Educational Qualification – Applicants should have Bachelor degree with diploma in Education or Bachelor degree in Education from any recognized university / institute.
Application Fee: – Applicants who wish to apply for above posts will have to pay Rs. 180/- ( 100/- for Application Processing Fee and Rs. 80/- for Examination Fee ) through challan at AP Online Centers / State Bank of India. Applicants must obtain journal number after paying application fee. Applicants belonging to SC,ST,BC,PH and Ex-Service Men must have to pay only application processing fee.
Selection procedure: – Applicants will be selected as Hostel Welfare Officer after qualifying in written examination that will consist 100 object types questions.
How to apply: –
1. Applicants who are meeting above prescribed terms and conditions should use below given web link ” Apply online “ to submit application through online mode and fill up the application explaining details of Name, Father’s Name, Age, Community etc.
2. After filling application, a challan form will appear to pay application fee at AP online centers / State Bank of India. after paying application fee, applicants once again have to visit same website and enter details of application fee and upload scanned photograph and signature at prescribed space in application form.
3. And at last click on submit button to submit the application and take a print out of successful submitted application.
4.online submission of application will be done from 24.05.2012 to 24.06.2012
Applicants can get more details about how to apply, educational qualification, age limit, salary, selection procedure, etc from web link ” Recruitment Details”
Applicants should click on web link ” Apply online” to submit application online
Official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission – http://www.apspsc.gov.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Lecturer (Homoeopathy)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 7 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 53100-167800
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Last Date –
- Post – Reader
- Total no. of Vacancy – 6 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 8000
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate
- Last Date – 27 Oct, 2018
- Job Location –
Mizoram PSC, Mizoram Upper Division Clerk recruitment Application form Download September 2018 – 4 Posts
- Post – Upper Division Clerk
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 18 Oct, 2018
- Job Location –
- Post –
- Post – Mass Interviewer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 3 Posts
- Salary –