Recruitment in APPSC for Manager job Apply online:
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has published a recruitment notification for the post of Manager in various disciplines in Hyderabad Metropolitan Water Supply and Sewerage Board . Therefore, online applications are invited from the eligible candidates from 29.05.2012 to 29.06.2012. Applicants who are ensured that they fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria of recruitment can apply from below given web link ” Apply online”. Details related to age limit, how to apply, selection procedure, educational qualification, no. of vacancies etc are explained under.
APPSC Recruitment details for Manager job: –
Total Posts – 80
Starting date of online submission of application – 29.05.2012
Closing date of online submission of application – 29.06.2012
1. Manager ( Civil Engineering branch ) – 58 posts
2. Manager ( Mechanical Engineering branch ) – 06 posts
3. Manager ( Electrical Engineering branch ) – 06 posts
4. Manager ( Electronics and Communication Engineering ) – 05 posts
05 Manager ( Computer Science / Information Technology branch ) – 05 posts
Limit of age – Applicants must be between the age of 18 and 36 years as on 01.07.2011
Pay Scale – Applicants who will be selected for Manager job will be paid according to Pay Scale Rs. 16,150 – 42,590 /- per month
Educational Qualification – Applicants having Bachelor degree in engineering in any respective discipline from any recognized university can apply for Manager job.
Relaxation in maximum age – Relaxation of five years will be given to the candidates of SC/ST and OBC and ten years for the candidate of PHP.
Application Fee: – Applicants are required to pay Rs. 220/- ( Application Processing Fee – 100/- and Examination Fee – 120/- ) by challan at AP Online Centers / State Bank of India. Journal number will be provided after paying application fee that must be furnished in application fee. Candidates belonging to SC,ST,BC and PH are exempted from paying examination fee.
Selection Procedure – Selection of applicants will be made on post of manager on the basis of obtained marks in written examination. all questions will be objective types.
How to apply: –
1. Applicants meeting above written eligibility criteria may apply online using below given web link ” Apply online” or http://www.apspsc.gov.in/
2. Furnish the application in online prescribed format and after furnishing application applicants have to furnish the challan form and pay specified fee at AP online centers / State Bank of India.
3. Once again visit same website and fill up journal number in the online prescribed application form and upload scanned photograph and signature at specified space provided in application form and click on submit button to send the application through online mode.
Applicants can collect details about age limit, how to apply, selection procedure, educational qualification, etc from web link ” Recruitment Details”
Official website of APPSC – http://website.apspsc.gov.in/home.appsc
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Scientific Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 43 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate
- Last Date –
- Post – State Tax Inspector
- Total no. of Vacancy – 200 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 39600-126600
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 30 Oct, 2018
- Job Location – Gujarat
- Date of Written Test –
Manipur PSC, Manipur Child Development Project Officer recruitment Apply Online October 2018 – 14 Posts
- Post – Child Development Project Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 8 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4300
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Last Date – 25 Oct, 2018
- Job Location –
- Post –
- Post –