Vacancies in APPSC Hyderabad for Forest Range Officer jobs Apply online:
Online applications have been invited from the resident of Andhra Pradesh by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) for the recruitment on the post of Forest Range Officer in AP Forest Service. Only those applicants will be considered eligible to apply for advertised post who will meet the below prescribed educational qualification and other conditions. Details about this recruitment such as details of educational qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection procedure, no. of vacancies, etc are given below.
APPSC Recruitment details for Forest Range Officer job : –
Online submission of application will start from – 03/04/2012
Online submission of application will close on – 03/05/2012
Name of Post – Forest Range Officer
No. of Vacancies – 90
Scale of Pay – Rs. 15,280 – 40, 510/- per month
Age limit – Age of candidate should be between 18 years and 30 years as on 01.07.2011
Educational Qualification – Applicants who will have Bachelor degree from any recognized university in the discipline of Agriculture, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Applications / Computer Science, Engineering, Environmental Science, forestry, etc can apply for the job of Forest Range Officer.
Physical Standard –
For Men – Height: 163 cm, Chest 79 cm and run 25 km in 4 minutes
For Women – Height – 150 cm, Chest – 74 cm and 16 km in 4 hours
Application Fee – Candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/- as application processing fee and Rs. 120/- as Examination Fee that should be deposited through challan at AP Online centers / State Bank of India. Applicants should receive challan with journal number. SC, ST, BC and Ex-Service Men are exempted from paying application fee.
Selection procedure – Selection of candidates on the post of Forest Range Officer will be made on the basis of performance in written examination.
How to apply: –
1.Eligible and interested candidates can apply online for Forest Range Officer job through website www.apspsc.gov.in or below given web link ” Apply online” between 03.04.2012 and 03.05.2012.
2. Applicants are required to furnish the application by details of educational qualification, age limit, Name, Father Name, etc and then furnish challan form that will be appear automatically after filling application form.
3. After paying application fee, applicants will have to visit once again same same web link and furnish only journal number in previous furnished application and upload scanned photograph and signature in application form at prescribed space.
4. At last click on submit button to submit the application online.
Applicants can get more details about age limit, pay scale, how to apply, educational qualification, selection procedure etc from web link ” Recruitment Details”
Official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) –
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Scientific Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 43 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate
- Last Date –
- Post – State Tax Inspector
- Total no. of Vacancy – 200 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 39600-126600
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 30 Oct, 2018
- Job Location – Gujarat
- Date of Written Test –
Manipur PSC, Manipur Child Development Project Officer recruitment Apply Online October 2018 – 14 Posts
- Post – Child Development Project Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 8 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4300
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Last Date – 25 Oct, 2018
- Job Location –
- Post –
- Post –