Recruitment in APPSC for Junior Assistant vacancies: Apply online
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) invites online applications from the result oriented candidates for the recruitment of the post of Junior Assistants in AP Board of Intermediate Education Subordinate Services Regulations. Applicants wishing to apply must ensure themselves that they meet all terms and conditions of recruitment which are prescribed below. Applicants can submit application having click below given web link ” Apply online”. More details regarding to this recruitment such as details of educational qualification, age limit, salary, how to apply, selection procedure, etc are given below.
APPSC Recruitment details for the job of Junior Assistants : –
Written examination date – 08.07.2012
Starting date of online submission of application – 08.05.2012
Closing date of online submission of application – 08.06.2012
Name of Post – Junior Assistant
No. of Vacancies – 61
Age limit – Applicants’ age should be between 18 years and 36 years as on 01.07.2011
Scale of Pay – After selection for Junior Assistant job, applicants will get their salary according to pay scale of Rs. 8440 – 24,950/- per month.
Educational Qualification – Applicants should have Bachelor degree in any discipline from any recognized University.
Application Fee – Rs. 100 /- for Application Processing Fee and Rs. 80/- for Examination Fee should be paid by each candidate through challan at AP online centre / State Bank of India. SC,ST,BC and PH candidates are exempted from examination fee.
Selection procedure – Applicants will be got appointed for Junior Assistant job after qualifying in written examination that will consist 100 questions of objective types.
How to apply: –
1. Candidates meeting above eligibility criteria and wishing to apply have to use below given web link ” Apply online” to submit the application through online mode.
2. Application should be furnished in all respect in prescribed format then automatically challan form will appear, fill up the challan form and pay specified fee at AP online centers / State Bank of India.
3. Visit once again the same web link and fill up journal number and and upload scanned photograph and signature in application form and click on submit button to send application by online method.
4. Applicants should take print out of successful submitted application for the further use.
Applicants can get more details about age limit, how to apply, selection procedure, educational qualification, no. of vacancies, etc by clicking on web link ” Recruitment details”
Applicants can apply online using web link ” Apply online”
Official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) : –
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Lecturer (Homoeopathy)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 7 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 53100-167800
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Last Date –
- Post – Reader
- Total no. of Vacancy – 6 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 8000
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate
- Last Date – 27 Oct, 2018
- Job Location –
Mizoram PSC, Mizoram Upper Division Clerk recruitment Application form Download September 2018 – 4 Posts
- Post – Upper Division Clerk
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 18 Oct, 2018
- Job Location –
- Post –
- Post – Mass Interviewer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 3 Posts
- Salary –