Recruitment for Assistant Social Welfare Officer job in APPSC: Apply online
Applications are invited through online mode from eligible candidates by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) for recruitment on the post of Assistant Social Welfare Officer in AP Social Welfare Service. Applicants possessing requisite educational qualification and meeting all terms and conditions of recruitment can apply online through below given web link ” Apply online” between starting and ending date of submission of application. Applicants can collect requisite information related to this recruitment from below written some paragraphs.
APPSC Recruitment details for Assistant Social Welfare Officer job:
Online application will start from: 30.07.2012
Online application will close on : 30.08.2012
Written examination date : 30.09.2012
Name of Post – Assistant Social Welfare Officer
No. of vacancies – 24
Age limit – Minimum age should be 18 years and Maximum age should be 36 years as on 01.07.2011
Scale of Pay – Applicants selected as Assistant Social Welfare Officer will be paid Rs. 14,860/- to 39,540/- per month.
Educational Qualification – Applicants must possess Bachelor degree in any discipline from any recognized University.
Application fee: – Applicants have to deposit Rs. 100/- as Application Processing Fee and Rs. 120/- as Examination fee through Challan at AP online centers / State Bank of India. Applicants belonging to SC,ST,BC and PH are exempted from paying application fee.
Selection Process: – Written examination will be used as selection procedure. Applicants who will qualify in written examination will be selected on the advertised post.
How to apply: –
1. Applicants need to click on below given web link ” Apply online” or go to www.apspsc.gov.in to apply online if they fulfill the above written educational qualification, age limit etc.
2. Furnish the application with details of Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth and community and then after it furnish the challan form and pay prescribed fee at AP online centres / State Bank of India.
3. After paying application fee, applicants have to visit same web link or website once again and furnish the journal number and remaining details and upload scanned photograph and signature in application form.
4. At last, click on submit button to submit the furnished application through online mode.
Applicants can know more information about age limit, how to apply, selection procedure, educational qualification, pay scale, etc from web link ” Recruitment details”
To apply online click on web link ” Apply online”
Official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) –
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Scientific Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 43 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate
- Last Date –
- Post – State Tax Inspector
- Total no. of Vacancy – 200 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 39600-126600
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 30 Oct, 2018
- Job Location – Gujarat
- Date of Written Test –
Manipur PSC, Manipur Child Development Project Officer recruitment Apply Online October 2018 – 14 Posts
- Post – Child Development Project Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 8 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4300
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Last Date – 25 Oct, 2018
- Job Location –
- Post –
- Post –