Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission ( APPSC )
Advertisement No. 17/2011
Recruitment of Stenographer and Typist in A.P. Public Service Commission Nov 2011
Online applications are invited by the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission ( APPSC ) from the residents of Andhra Pradesh for the recruitment on the posts of Stenographer and Typist. Appointment of applicants on advertised posts will be done after qualifying in written examination that will consist objective type questions having multiple choice. Applicants who will have its prescribed educational qualification fulfill the all terms and conditions of recruitment can submit the application online having filed online prescribed application form with requisite information from 22.11.2011 to 21.12.2011. Applicants can collect requisite information related to this vacancy by reading below given recruitment details.
Recruitment Details: –
1. Name of Post – Junior Stenographers ( In A.P. Ministerial Services)
No. of Posts – 52
Age limit – Applicants’ age should be between 18 years and 34 years as on 01.07.2011
Scale of Pay – Applicants who will be selected on this post will be paid Rs. 8,440 – 24,950 /- per month
Educational Qualification – Applicants should have a passed certificate of Intermediate examination from any government board and should have certificate of typewriting and Shorthand in relevant language from recognized institute.
2. Post Name – Junior Stenographers ( In A.P. Secretariat Sub Service )
No. of Posts – 19
Age limit – Applicants’ age should not be less than 18 years and above than 34 years as on 01.07.2011
Pay Band – Rs. 8, 440 – 24,950 /- per month
Educational Qualification – Applicants should have Bachelor degree in any discipline from recognized university of India and should have a certificate of typewriting and shorthand in relevant language from recognized institute.
3. Name of Position – Typists ( in A.P. Ministerial Services )
No. of Vacancies – 19
Age limit – Applicants’ age should be above to 18 years and less than 34 years as on 01.07.2011
Scale of Pay – Applicants will be paid Rs. 8,440 – 24,950 per month
Educational Qualification – Applicants should be passed in intermediate examination conducted by central / state government and should have certificate of typewriting in Telugu from recognized institute.
Application Fee – Applicants will have to pay Rs. 115 /- ( Rs. 25/ – for Application Processing Fee and Rs 80/- for Examination Fee ) through Challan. Applicants who belong to ST, ST, BC, PH and Ex-Service Men are exempted from paying examination fee but they have to pay Application Processing Fee.
Selection Procedure – A written examination will be conducted for the selection on the said posts by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. Written examination will consist object type questions which will have multiple choice. Qualifying marks for the General Category , OBC and SC, ST and PH are respectively 40%, 35%, and 30%. Applicants who will secure marks less than qualifying will be disqualified.
How to apply: –
1. Applicants have to apply for the above said post between 22.11.2011 and 21.12.2011 by online using web link ” Apply online” and fill up the online prescribed application form having mentioned complete bio-data like; Name, Father’s Name, Educational Qualification and challan details.
2. A recent passport size photograph and signature scanned should be uploaded in the appropriate space in application form.
3. Applicants are requested to take a print out of online submitted application for further use.
Applicants can know more information about this recruitment by using below given web link ” Recruitment details”
“Click here to get challan “
Official website of A.P. Public Service Commission –
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Lecturer (Homoeopathy)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 7 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 53100-167800
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Last Date –
- Post – Reader
- Total no. of Vacancy – 6 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 8000
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate
- Last Date – 27 Oct, 2018
- Job Location –
Mizoram PSC, Mizoram Upper Division Clerk recruitment Application form Download September 2018 – 4 Posts
- Post – Upper Division Clerk
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 18 Oct, 2018
- Job Location –
- Post –
- Post – Mass Interviewer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 3 Posts
- Salary –