Recruitment for the job of Town Planning and Building Overseers : Apply online
Recruitment notification for the post of Town Planning and Building Overseers in A.P. Municipal Town Planning Sub Service has been issued by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC). In this regard, applications through online mode are invited from the eligible candidates to be participant in the selection procedure of this recruitment. Applicants having required educational qualification and meeting all terms and conditions of recruitment can apply online having furnish application in online prescribed format. Details about educational qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection procedure, no. of vacancies, pay scale etc are mentioned below.
APPSC Recruitment details for the job of Town Planning and Building Overseers : –
Starting date for submission of online application – 07.03.2012
Closing date for submission of online application – 07.04.2012
Written Examination Date – 13.05.2012
Name of Post – Town Planning and Building Overseers
No. of Vacancies – 194
Age Limit – Applicants’ age should be 18 years to 36 years as on 01.07.2011
Pay Scale – Selected applicants will be paid Rs. 9460 – 27,700/- per month
Educational Qualification – Applicants should have passed SSC examination conducted by recognized board and must be a licentiate in civil engineering or sanitary engineering from any recognized institute
OR Applicants should be pass in AP Govt. Examinations for certificate in Architecture or any equivalent examination.
OR Pass in AP Govt. Examination for Certificate in Architecture Draughtsmanship and Assistant-ship
OR Diploma in Overseer from any engineering college or polytechnic college recognized by state government.
OR Pass in Draughtsmanship Civil Course examination conducted by ITI with experience of two years in town planning
OR Applicants should be pass in All India Trade Test for Surveyor course conducted by the ITI Govt. of AP and should have experience of two years in town planning.
OR Applicants should be pass in Government Technical examinations
Relaxation in age : – Relaxation of five years will be given to the applicants of SC/ST and BC and other as per rule of government.
Application Fee – Applicants are required to pay Rs. 100/- for Application Processing Fee and Rs. 80/- for Examination Fee through Challan at AP online Centres / State Bank of India. Applicants who belong to SC,ST,BC and PH are exempted from paying application fee.
Selection Procedure – Selection of candidates will be made on the post of Town Planning and Building overseers on the basis of obtained marks in written examination. Written examination will consist objective type questions.
How to apply: –
1. Eligible and Interested candidates should use below given web link ” Apply online” or go to website: www.apspsc.gov.in to submit application through online method.
2. Online prescribed application should be furnished having mentioned some basis details such as Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth and Community etc. After furnishing application form, applicant should furnish challan form and pay prescribed application fee at AP online centres / State Bank of India and obtain journal number.
3. Once again visit same web link or website and furnish the journal number and upload scanned photograph and signature in same application form.
4. Finally click on submit button to submit the application through online mode
Applicants can get more information related to educational qualification, age limit, salary, no. of vacancies, selection procedure, how to apply etc from web link ” Recruitment Details”
Applicants can apply online from web link ” Apply online”
Official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) –
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Lecturer (Homoeopathy)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 7 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 53100-167800
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Last Date –
- Post – Reader
- Total no. of Vacancy – 6 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 8000
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate
- Last Date – 27 Oct, 2018
- Job Location –
Mizoram PSC, Mizoram Upper Division Clerk recruitment Application form Download September 2018 – 4 Posts
- Post – Upper Division Clerk
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 18 Oct, 2018
- Job Location –
- Post –
- Post – Mass Interviewer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 3 Posts
- Salary –