Jobs at AP Fisheries Service by APPSC for Fisheries Development Officer Vacancy
Advertisement No – 23/2011 Dated 27th December 2011.
Online applications are being invited by Andhra Pradesh Public Scrvice Commission (APPSC) for the post of Fisheries Development Officer. In Andhra Pradesh Fisheries Service jobs of Fisheries Development Officer are available. Cut of date for this application form is 18th February 2012. Details are given below: –
Details of Fisheries Development Officers in APPSC
Post Name: – Fisheries Development Officer
Job Location: – Andhra Pradesh Fisheries Service.
No. of Vacant Seat: – 35 Seats.
Applicants Age Limitation: – Minimum 18 years and Maximum 34 years as on 01st July 2011.
Remuneration: – Pay Scale Rs. 14860-39540/- Per Month.
Academic Qualification: – B.F.Sc. Degree from any Institution or University recognized by UGC.
Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 220/- (Rs. 100/- application processing fee and Rs. 120/- as examination fee) in the form of Challan.
Selection Procedure: – Method of selection is based on written examination.
Starting date of online application: – 20th January 2012.
Closing Date of Online application: – 18th February 2012.
Closing Date of Payment of Fee: – 16th February 2012.
Date of written examination: – 04th March 2012.
How to apply: – Firstly applicants scan their photograph and signature. After that open the recruitment page of official website and click on “Fisheries Development Officer” web link for apply online. Then after fill up the application form and press submit tab to submit the application form.
Other related details such as qualification, age limit, how to apply, salary and last date for submission of this application form is available on the web link given below: –
More Govt Jobs given below
- Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Drugs Control Officer, Assistant Director, Analyst (Drugs), Senior Scientific Officer (Drugs), Senior Scientific Officer (Food Safety)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 22 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Director (Legislation)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – llb
- Last Date –
JPSC, Jharkhand Assistant Professor (Backlog) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 1118 Posts
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professor (Backlog)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 566 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6000
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Last Date –
- West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Motor Vehicles Inspector
- Total no. of Vacancy –
- Gujarat Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior scale Deputy Collector, Asst. Commissioner of state tax, State tax Officer, Mamlatdar, Taluka Development Officer, Govt. Labour Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 199 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 56100-177500
- Eligibility –