APPSC Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors Recruitment
|No. of Vacancies||64|
|Age Limit||34 years|
|Salary||Rs. 15280-40510/- PM|
|Application Fee||Rs. 180/-, Rs. 100/-|
|Opening Date for Online Registration||22nd January 2013|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||21st February 2013|
|Date of Written Test||26th May 2013|
Recruitment in APPSC for Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors Vacancy
A recruitment notification has been issued by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) for filling up 64 vacant seats of Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors in Transport Subordinate Service through the Notification No. – 21/2012 dated 29th December 2012. According to this notification, Online applications are being invited from energetic candidates. Hence, Those aspirants who fulfill the requisite qualification of Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors may submit their applications through online on or before 21st February 2013. Recruitment related more details are given below.
Recruitment Details of Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors Vacancy in APPSC
Name of the Vacancy: – Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors
Total No. of Vacancy: – 64
Educational Qualification: – Applicants should have completed Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Automobile Engineering from any recognized Institution or University.
Physical Eligibility: –
- Height: – 165 Cms for UR, 160 Cms for SC/ST, 152.5 Cms for Women candidates.
- Chest: – 86.3 Cms for UR, 83.80 Cms for SC/ST, 79.80 Cms for Women Candidates.
Salary: – Rs. 15280-40510/- per month.
Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be more than 34 years and not below than 21 years as on 01st July 2012.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 100/- as Application Processing Fee and Rs. 80/- as Examination Fee through Online. Application Processing Fee is compulsory for all applicants.
Selection Process: – Applicants selection will be based on Written Examination.
Examination Centre: – Hyderabad, Visakhapatnam, Vijayawada, Tirupati and Warangal
How to Apply: – Firstly upload their latest passport size color photograph and Signature on specific location and than click on Apply Online button and after opening the online application web page applicants fill it carefully in all respect and last press submit button for submission of this application.
Opening Date of Online Registration: – 22nd January 2013
Closing Date of Online Registration: – 21st February 2013
Date of Examination: – 26th May 2013
Recruitment related more details are available on the recruitment web page. For opening recruitment web page please click on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC)
More Govt Jobs given below
- Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Director (Legislation)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – llb
- Last Date –
JPSC, Jharkhand Assistant Professor (Backlog) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 1118 Posts
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professor (Backlog)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 566 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6000
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Last Date –
- West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Motor Vehicles Inspector
- Total no. of Vacancy –
- Gujarat Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior scale Deputy Collector, Asst. Commissioner of state tax, State tax Officer, Mamlatdar, Taluka Development Officer, Govt. Labour Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 199 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 56100-177500
- Eligibility –
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Police Sub Inspector, Assistant Section Officer, State Tax Inspector
- Total no. of Vacancy – 547 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4300
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date –