APPSC Inspector of Boilers Vacancy
|No. of Total Vacancy: –||05|
|Qualification: –||Bachelor Degree|
|Age Limit: –||36 years|
|Job Nature: –||Permanent|
|Last Date: –||18-06-2012|
Recruitment in APPSC for Inspector of Boilers Jobs:- Apply Online
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) conducts various types of examination for state level vacancy in every year. In recent time, it is going to hold a compitative examination for the purpose of recruitment on the posts of Inspector of Boilers in A.P. Boilers Service. So, online applications are being invited from eligible candidates for filling up the vacant posts. Willing candidates who satisfied with the terms and conditions of the recruitment are required to submit their online applications between 18.05.2012 and 18.06.2012 (both dates are included). Most of the details in regard of educational qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection procedure etc. related to the APPSC recruitment are written in the below paragraphs.
APPSC Recruitment details for Inspector of Boilers Vacancies:-
Name of the Post: Inspector of Boilers
Total number of vacant posts: 05
Pay Scale: Rs. 19050-45850/-
Age limit: Candidate’s age should not be less than 18 years and not be more than 36 years as on 01.07.2012.
Essential Educational Qualification: Candidates should be Graduateor its equivalent in relevant subject from a recognized university. Candidates must have Boiler Operation Engineer Proficiency Certificate.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected for the post through a written test.
Application Fee: Rs. 220/- for General category candidates. Those candidates belong to reserved category are needed to pay only 100/-.
Mode of payment: Through challan.
How to apply: For applying against the recruitment, candidates may send their applications only through online mode. For this, candidates are needed to log on the website of APPSC and fill appropriatly and correctly the online application form for Inspector of Boilers recruitment.
Opening date for filling up online applications: 18-05-2012
Closing date for filling up online applications: 18-06-2012
Last date for payment of fee: 16-06-2012
Date of written examination: 05-08-2012
Click here for knowing the APPSC Inspector of Boilers vacancies detailed related to educational qualification, how to apply, selection procedure etc.
Official website of APPSC – http://www.apspsc.gov.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Physical Laboratory Recruitment 2018
- Post – Project Assistant I, Project Assistant II, Semi-Skilled Manpower
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 10th, b tech
- Date of Interview – 30 July 2018 at 09.00 AM
- Location –
- National Agriculture Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd Recruitment 2018
- Post – Jr Field Representative, Jr Accounts Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 31 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b sc, bsc agriculture
- Last Date –
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018
- Post – Ticketing Consultant, Travel Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 29 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 07 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –