Recruitment in APPSC for Port Officer Jobs
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has advertised for the post of Port Officer in Andhra Pradesh Port Service. So, eligible and interested candidates may submit their application through Online. This information came through the Advertisement No – 22/2011 dated 27th December 2011. Recruitment related details such as No. of vacant post, age limit, qualification, selection process can be seen below.
Port Officer jobs details
Name of Post: – Port Officer.
Post Code: – 01
No. of Vacant seat: – 02 seats (OC-01, SC(W)-01).
Salary: – Pay Scale Rs. 18025-30765/- Per Month.
Applicants age Salary: – Applicants age must not be more than 40 years and not below than 18 years as on 01st July 2011 (For SC(W) category candidates maximum age is not more than 50 years).
Educational Qualification: – Applicants having Foreign going Master’s Certificate granted by The Government of India and must have served as Chief Officer are eligible for this recruitment.
Applications Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 100/- for Application Processing Fee and Rs. 120/- for Examination Fee in the form of Challan.
Selection Procedure: – Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test.
Job Location: – Andhra Pradesh Port Service.
Opening Date for submit Online application: – 10th January 2012.
Closing Date for submit Online application: – 08th February 2012.
Enclosures: – Academic Qualification Certificate, Date of Birth, Residence Certificate, Creamy Layer Certificate and Original Challan Form.
How to apply: – Open the recruitment page of official website of APPSC and click on recruitment button. Click on Port Officer recruitment. Then after click on apply on line tab and after opening the application form applicants fill it carefully and then press submit button to submit the application form.
For more details of this recruitment such as qualification, salary, age limit, age relaxation and last date of this recruitment of APPSC is available on the web link given below: –
For further job details please click on the web link –
More Govt Jobs given below
- Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professors in Fine Art, Lecturer in Paediatric Surgery, Professor in Paediatric Surgery, Principal in Goa College of Home Science
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Forest Ranger
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – b sc
- Last Date –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Associate Professor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 32 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 37,400-67,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 9,000
- Eligibility – ph d
- Last Date – 31 Jul, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – TGT, PGT
- Total no. of Vacancy – 667 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b com, b sc
- Last Date – 19 Jul,
- Uttar Predesh Public Services Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Range Forest Officer, Assistant Conservator of Forest
- Total no. of Vacancy – 92 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9,300 – 34,800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4,800
- Eligibility – graduate, b sc
- Last Date – 06 Aug,