Recruitment of Assistant Director in APPSC : Apply online
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission ( APPSC ) has invited applications through online mode from the resident of Adhra Pradesh for the recruitment of Assistant Director in A.P. Life Insurance ( Gazetted ) Service. Applicants having requisite educational qualification and meeting all terms and conditions of this recruitment can apply online from 04.05.2012 to 04.06.2012 from website www.apspsc.gov.in or below given web link ” Apply online”. Applicants are required to read the following paragraphs to know about educational qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, age limit, pay scale, no.of vacancies, etc.
Recruitment details for the job of Assistant Director in Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission ( APPSC ) : –
Advertisement No. 03/2012
Name of the Position – Assistant Director in A.P. Life Insurance ( Gazetted ) Service
No.of Vacancies – 06
Age limit – Minimum 18 years and Maximum 36 years as on 01.07.2012.
Relaxation in maximum age – Candidates who belong to SC/ST and BC are given relaxation of 5 years in maximum age and other will be given as per rule of government.
Scale of Pay – Applicants who will be engaged as Assistant Director will be given salary in scale of Rs. 18,030 – 43,630/- per month
Educational Qualification – Applicants must have completed Bachelor degree in Commerce or Economics or Mathematics from any recognized university
Application Fee: – Rs. 100/- for Application processing and Rs. 120 for Examination will have to be paid by candidates through challan at AP Online centres / State Bank of India.
Selection procedure – Selection of candidates for the job of Assistant Director will be made on the basis of performance in written examination that will be consist objective type questions.
How to apply: –
1. Eligible and interested candidates are required to use below given web link ” Apply online” to apply online from 04.05.2012 to 04.06.2012 for the recruitment of Assistant Director.
2. Application should be filled up in online prescribed format by information of educational qualification, age limit, community etc and should be sent through online mode by clicking on submit button.
3. Candidates are advised to take a print out of application submitted online for further use.
Applicants can apply online and know more information about this recruitment from below given web links: –
Official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission : – http://website.apspsc.gov.in/home.appsc
More Govt Jobs given below
- UKPSC, Uttarakhand ARO recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 987 Posts
- MPSC, Maharashtra Naib Tehsildar, Group-B recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 157 Posts
- HPPSC, Himachal Pradesh Medical Officer, MBBS Class-I recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 379 Posts
- PSC AP, Andhra Pradesh Assistant Motor Vehicle Inspectors recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 356 Posts
- CGPSC, Chhattisgarh State Service Examination 2018 recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 176 Posts