Recruitment in APSRTC for Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Male/Female Nursing orderly and Ward Boy/Girl Vacancies:
Total posts – 16
Submission date of application – 20.01.2012 to 06.02.2012
Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation has published an advertisement for the recruitment on the posts of Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Male/Female Nursing orderly and Ward Boy/Girl. Therefore, Applications are invited from eligible applicants in prescribed format to be participant in selection procedure of recruitment. Applicants fulfilling required eligibility criteria for below mentioned posts can apply between starting and ending date of submission of application. Candidates can get details about educational qualification, age limit, salary, how to apply , selection procedure, etc from below explained recruitment details.
Recruitment details for Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Male/Female Nursing orderly and Ward Boy/Girl Job: –
1. Name of Post – Staff Nurse
No. of Vacancies – 08
Pay Scale – Rs. 9250 – 23780/- per month
Educational Qualification – Diploma in General Sick Nursing and Mid-wifery from any recognized institution and 3 years training in General sick Nursing of Men and Women and 6 months Mid-wifery training.
2. Post Name – Pharmacist
No. of Posts – 04
Scale of Pay – Rs. 8120 – 22115/- per month
Educational Qualification – Applicants must have passed SSC Examination from any recognized board and Diploma in Pharmacy / B.Pharmacy from any recognized from any recognized institute / university
3. Position Name – Male Nursing Orderly / Female Nursing Orderly
No. of Posts – 02
Pay Band – Rs. 6430 – 17615/- per month
Educational Qualification – Applicants must have passed SSC Examination conducted by recognized board and should have certificates of St.John’s Ambulance Association( First Aid ).
4. Name of Position – Ward Boy / Girl
No. of Vacancies – 02
Band of Pay – Rs. 6260 – 17005/- per month
Educational Qualification – Applicants should have passed certificates of SSC from any recognized board and First Aid in Possession issued by St.John’s Ambulance Association.
Age limit for all posts: – Age of candidates should be between 18 years and 30 years as on 1st July 2011
Relaxation in age – Candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC will be relaxed in maximum age by 5 years and PH by 10 years.
Selection procedure: -Selection of applicants will be made on the basis of obtained marks in personal interview and written test. Applicants who will qualify in written examination will be called for personal interview and after qualifying in personal interview final selection of applicants will be made.
Application Fee -All applicants have to pay Rs 100/- for each application form at the time of obtaining application form. Application form is available at all the regional managers offices. Fee will be decreased according to caste.
How to apply: –
1.Applicants wishing to apply first will have to buy application form from regional managers offices on payment of prescribed fee.
2. Application filled in all respects and accompanied by copies of certificates of educational qualification, age, caste etc should be submitted in Regional Managers offices from where application was purchased between 20.01.2012 to 06.02.2012
Applicants can collect more details about educational qualification , age limit, salary, how to apply, selection procedure, etc by using web link ” Recruitment details”
Official website of APSRTC – http://apsrtc.gov.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- HLL, Himachal Pradesh Community Health Officer recruitment Application form Download January 2018 – 264 Posts
- JRHMS, Jharkhand Chief Minister Health Advisor recruitment Application form Download January 2018 – 250 Posts
- NHM UP, Uttar Pradesh Counsellor recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 7509 Posts
- NHM Punjab, Punjab Medical Officer (MBBS) recruitment Application form Download January 2018 – 50 Posts
- ITBP, Constable (Animal Transport) Admit Card