Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (APTET) May 2012 Notification
Govt. of Andhra Pradesh invites Online applications from those who have desire to be a teacher of Standard I to VI in AP State. Candidates who fulfill eligibility criteria, whichever available in information bulletin, may submit their applications through Online way on or before 12th April 2012. Candidates who possess B.Ed / D.Ed and equivalent are eligible for APTET Exam. Details of AP Teacher Eligibility Test are given below: –
Details of TET in Andhra Pradesh
Important Dates: –
- Opening Date of Payment of Fees at AP Online or E-Seva Centers: – 21st March 2012
- Closing Date of Payment of Fees at AP Online or E-Seva Centers: – 11th April 2012
- Opening Date of Online Submission: – 22nd March 2012.
- Closing Date of Online Submission: – 12th April 2012
- Date of Issue of Hall Ticket: – 15th May 2012
- Date of Written Examination (Part I): – 31st May 2012 at 9:30 AM to 12:00 Noon
- Date of Written Examination (Part II): – 31st May 2012 at 2:30 PM to 5:00 PM.
- Result Declaration: – Last week of June 2012
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 300/- as application fee through Andhra Pradesh Online or E-seva Centres.
How to apply: – Eligible and interested applicants who want to submit their applications through online must follow the process given below: –
- Firstly open the recruitment web page available on the official website of www.aptet.cgg.gov.in
- Scan a latest passport size photograph and signature.
- After that fill up online application and press submit button to submission of this online application.
- After sucessfully submission of online applications, a reference ID No. will be provided. Candidates have to keep it for future perspective.
For more details please click on the web link provided below: –
Official website of APTET is
More Govt Jobs given below
Teacher Eligibility Test of Kerala (K-TET) Notification
Competitive Examination, to adjudge eligibility of aspirant of Lower Primary Teacher, Upper Primary Teacher & High Schools Teacher, is due in Kerala state. As you know well, after implementation of RTE Act 2009 any state of India is abided by common rule, while making appointment on teaching positions. All states have to organize separate Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), whenever teaching faculty required. Move to conduct TET was taken to improve teaching standard at primary level.
Application Stutus of MTS in ESIC Delhi 2012
As we know, ESIC New Delhi had issued a recruitment notification for the post of Upper Division Clerks (UDC) and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in the Pay Band Rs.5200 to 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.Rs.2400 and Rs.1800 respectively. The total vacancies for both the posts were 204, Out of which 137 for Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and 67 for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). Well,
JPSC 4th Combined Civil Services Mains Exam 2012 Exam Schedule
Jharkhand Public service Commission (JPSC) has just announced the Exam Schedule for the Mains Exam of 4th Combined Civil Services. Candidates who have qualified in the Preliminary Test (PT) and obviously applied for this Examination and eligible to appear in this mains written exam can know the Exam schedule through the weblink given below –
JPSC 4th Combined Civil Services Mains Exam Schedule
This main written examination will be started from 25/05/2012 and it will end on 15/06/2012.
HPSSSB Clerk Exam 2012
Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board (HPSSSB) has just released a notification to find out roll number and Exam centre for the written examination of Clerk 2012. Candidates who have applied for this post and waiting for knowing examination schedule, roll number and centre of exam etc may know it after clicking the web link provided for this purpose like this —
HPSSSB Roll number and Centre of exam for the post of Clerk
Interested Candidates who have applied for this post and wanting to know the schedule,
HP State Combined Pre-Medical Entrance Test Notification
An announcement about HPCPMET 2012 has been made by HP University. As you know well that HPCPMET is common entrance test, which is organiesed every year for choosing eligible candidates for taking Admission in MBBS & BDS courses in Govt. Colleges and Private colleges of HP State. This year HPCPMET will be organised on 25th May 2012. Regrading HPCPMET 2012, applications are invited from Those who are between 17 to 25 years of age and completed 12th with PCB.