Vacancies in APTRANSCO for Assistant Engineer Job Apply online
Recruitment notification for the post of Assistant Engineer in the discipline of Electrical and Telecom has been issued by Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh Limited. Therefore, It has invited applications through online mode from the engineering graduates between 22.12.2011 and 18.01.2012. Applicants who will qualify in selection procedure will be appointed on Assistant Engineer post on regular basis. Applicants who will have below prescribed educational qualification and fulfil all terms and conditions of this recruitment can apply having furnished application in online prescribed format. Details about Educational qualification, how to apply, no. of vacancies, selection procedure, age limit, salary etc are explained under.
Recruitment details of Assistant Engineer job –
Starting date of online submission of application: – 22.12.2011
Closing date of online submission of application : – 18.01.2012
Fee Payment dates – 17.01.2012
Written examination date – 29.01.2012
1. Name of Post: Assistant Engineer ( Electrical)
No. of Vacancies – 225
Name of Zone ( No. of Posts ) – Visakapatnam ( 42 ), Vijayawada ( 41 ), Kadapa ( 40 ), Hyderabad Metro ( 18 ), Hyderabad Rural ( 59 ), Warangal ( 25 )
Scale of Pay – Applicants who will be selected as Assistant Engineer in discipline of Electrical will be paid Rs. 23115 to 35720/- per month
Age limit – Age of applicants should be less than 34 years as on 01.07.2011
Relaxation in maximum age – Applicants will be given relaxation of 5 years in maximum age for SC/ST/BC Candidates and 10 years for PH Candidates.
Educational Qualification – Applicants must have degree of BE / B.Tech. / A.M.I.E. in Electronics Engineering discipline from any recognized university.
2. Name of Post Assistant Engineer ( Telecom )
No. of Vacancies – 25
Name of Zone ( No. of Posts ) – Visakapatnam ( 2 ), Vijayawada ( 3 ), Kadapa ( 9 ), Hyderabad Metro ( 4 ), Hyderabad Rural ( 4), Warangal ( 3 )
Pay Scale – Rs. 23115 to 35720 will be given per month to selected candidates as Assistant Engineer in discipline of Telecommunication.
Age limit – Maximum age should be less than 34 years as on 01.07.2011
Relaxation in age – Relaxation of 5 years will be given to SC/ST/BC candidates and 10 years to PH Candidates
Educational Qualification – Applicants must have completed BE/B.Tech. / AMIE in discipline of Telecommunications / Electronics / Electronics and Communication or equivalent from any recognized university.
Application Fee: – Applicants who belong to General candidates will have to pay Rs. 500/- ( Rs. 350/- as Examination Fee and Rs. 150/- as Application Processing Fee through AP Online Portal. Aspirants of category of SC/ST/OBC are exempted from paying application fee.
Selection Procedure: – Applicants will be appointed as Assistant Engineer in both discipline on basis of obtained marks in written examination. Applicants who will qualify in written examination will be called for documents verification. Qualifying marks in written examination is 40 % for OC, 35% for BC and 30% for SC/ST. Written examination will be held on 29.01.2012 at 10AM to 12 Noon in Hyderabad.
How to apply: –
1. Applicants who meet above prescribed eligibility criteria and want to apply will have first pay prescribed application fee and then click on below given web link ” Apply online” or go to official website of APTRANSCO to submit application online.
2. Applicants need to furnish the application in all respects having mentioned details related to educational qualification, age, permanent address, percent of marks obtained in academic qualification etc and upload the scanned photograph and signature of candidates in application form.
3. At last click on submit button to submit application online successful and take a print out of successful submitted application for further use.
Some important dates: –
Applicants can collect more details about Age limit, Educational Qualification, Salary, No. of Vacancies, how to apply etc from web link ” Recruitment Details”
Click on web link ” Apply online” to submit application online
Official website of APTRANSCO – http://aptransco.cgg.gov.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- Life Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Administrative Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 700 Posts
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 15 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
BEL, Andhra Pradesh Management Industrial Trainees recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 4 Posts
- Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Management Industrial Trainees
- Total no. of Vacancy – 2 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10000
- Eligibility – 12th, ca, icwa
- Last Date –
- Air India Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Officer (Accounts), Officer (HR & IR)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 15 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 32200
- Eligibility – 12th, mba, ca
- Last Date – 03 Aug, 2018
- Location –
- National Highways Authority of India Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Advisor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 13 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 40000 – 60000
- Eligibility – b com, ca
- Last Date – 25 Jul, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
Oil India Limited, Assam Chartered Accountant recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 2 Posts
- Oil India Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chartered Accountant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 2 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 55000
- Eligibility – ca
- Date of Interview – 20 July 2018 at 08.00 AM
- Location – Assam