Transmission Corporation of Andhra Pradesh Limited Detailed Notification – 2/11
Applications are invited from the desirable candidates for the post of Assistant Engineer Civil, Electrical Telecom.
Candidate who want to apply, can apply through ONLINE. Candidates should read the terms and conditions before they apply.
No. of Vacancies:
Here L means “Local” and NL means “Non Local”
Age Limit: Maximum age limit is 34 years (relaxable up to 5 years for SC/ST/BC and 10 years for PH Applicants) as on 01.07.2010 Qualifications:
|Assistant Engineers/Electrical||Assistant Engineers/Telecom||Assistant Engineers/Civil|
|Candidates must hold a B.E./B.Tech/A.M.I.E., Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Equivalent Degree from any recognized University of India.||Candidates must hold a B.E./B.Tech/A.M.I.E., in Telecommunications/Electronics/Electronics and Communication or Equivalent Degree from a recognized University of India.||Candidates must hold a B.E./B.Tech/A.M.I.E., in Civil Engineering or Equivalent Degree from any recognized University of India|
|Community||Application Processing Fee (Rs.)||Examination Fee (Rs.)|
Mode of Payment of Fee : Candidates will have to pay the fee in any one of the A.P. online centers. They will get a Journal Number(12 digit).
Desirous Candidates can pay their respective fee through A.P. Online Portal.
How to Apply:
Step 1 : Candidates will have to get their respective Journal Number after paying the prescribed Fee.
Step 2 : Candidates can visit the official website of APTRANSCO to submit their Application forms. Candidates will have to provide the Journal number and the date of payment of fee followed by uploading the scanned copy of passport size photograph signed on it. After submitting candidates will have to download an acknowledgment.
Pay Scale: Rupees 23115-955-25025-1115-30600-1280-35720
Selection Procedure: (i) Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination. (ii)Minimum Score that a candidate will have to get to qualify the Written Examination is 40% for OC, 35% for BC, 30% for SC/ST.
Date of Examination: 15.05.2011
Candidates can download the Hall Tickets from the prescribed website.
Starting date of submission of Applications and Fee Payment is 08.04.2011
Last date of Fee Payment is 28.04.2011
Last date for Applications to be submitted is 29.04.2011 till 5.00 p.m.
(i) Candidates should keep a photocopy of Application form (with reference ID) for future needs.
(ii) (ii) The selected candidates will have to serve a period of 2 years in a training cum probation period.
For more information of this recruitment visit :
For more details candidates can logon to www.aptransco.gov.in
More Govt Jobs given below
- Ministry Of Textiles Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technical Officer, Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 7 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 35,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech
- Last Date – 03 Aug, 2018
- Location – Maharashtra
- ESIC Gujarat Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 11 Posts
- Eligibility – b tech
- Date of Interview – 01 August 2018 at 11:00 AM
- Location – Gujarat
- Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Lecturer , Joint Director, Project Manager, Instrumentation Engineer, Anaesthetist, Assistant Professor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 12 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b tech, mbbs
- Last Date –
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –