Recruitment of Section Officer, Junior Accounts Officer, Upper Division Clerk, Multitasking in Armed Forces Tribunal :
Recruitment notification for the posts of Section Officer, Junior Accounts Officer, Upper Division Clerk and Multitasking has been released by Armed Forces Tribunal, Regional bench ( AFT ). Applications are being invited form job oriented candidates in prescribed format to fill up the vacancies on deputation or contract basis . Candidates applying should ensure themselves before that they meet all terms and conditions of recruitment by reading below given recruitment details and apply on or before 24.02.2012. Candidates are requested to read following paragraphs to know remaining information like; educational qualification, age limit, community, pay scale etc.
Recruitment details for the vacancies of Section Officer, Junior Accounts Officer, Upper Division Clerk and Multitasking in Armed Forces Tribunal, Regional Bench: –
Notification No. 08/AFT-LKO/Recruitment/2011
1. Section Officer / Tribunal Officer
No. of Vacancies – 02
Scale of Pay – Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with Grade pay Rs. 4200/- per month
Educational Qualification – Graduation in any discipline with knowledge of computer from any recognized university
2. Junior Accounts Officer
No.of Vacancies – 01
Pay Scale – Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with grade pay Rs. 4200/- per month will be given to candidates who will be selected as Junior Accounts Officer.
Educational Qualification – Candidates must be an official of Central government holding continue post of Accountants, Junior Accounts Officers in various accounting organizations or Upper division Clerk of Central Government or State Government or retired persons from continue post of grade of pay of 4200/- or more than it from central government or state government to apply for the post of Junior account.
3. Upper Division Clerk
No. of Vacancies – 02
Pay Scale – Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with grade pay Rs. 2400/- per month
Educational Qualification – Bachelor degree in any discipline from any recognized and computer knowledge are essential to apply for Upper Division Clerk
No.of Vacancies – 03
Scale of Pay – Rs. 5200 – 20200/- with grade pay of Rs. 1800/- per month will be give for the post of Multitasking.
Educational Qualification – Applicants must have passed the Matriculation examination conducted by any recognized board and should have knowledge of Driving of Vehicles and upkeep of parks, lawns, potted plants etc.
Age limit –
i. Deputation – Maximum age 56 years as on last date of receipt of application
ii. Contract – Maximum 64 years as on last date of submission of application
How to apply: –
1. Candidates who possess the required educational qualification and want to apply need to download the application form from below given web link “ Recruitment details and Application form”.
2. Fill up the application by information about educational qualification, age, community etc in prescribed format and submit the application along with photocopies of certificates of educational qualification, date of birth, community to HJS, Registrar Armed Forces Tribunal Regional Bench, Lucknow so as to reach on or before 24.02.2012.
Candidates can download the application form and collect information about this recruitment using below given web link : –
” Recruitment details and Download Application form”
Official website of Armed Forces Tribunal ( AFT ) – http://www.aftdelhi.nic.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- NIACL, Administrative Officer recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 997 Posts
- HURL, Manager (Safety) recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 9 Posts
- MCL, Orissa Mining Sirdar T & S Gr. C recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 400 Posts
- India Post, Maharashtra Skilled Artisans recruitment Application form Download November 2018 – 35 Posts
- Spices Board, Sikkim Spices Extension Trainees recruitment Application form Download November 2018 – 14 Posts