Assam PSC Lecturer, Special Officer Recruitment
|No. of Vacant Posts||02|
|Last Date||18th June 2012|
|Salary||Rs. 8000-35000/- per month|
|Application Fee||Rs. 5.00/-|
|Age||21 – 38 years|
Recruitment in Assam PSC for Lecturer and Special Officer Vacancy
A recruitment notification has been issued by Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) for filling up the vacant post of Lecturer and Special Officer Jobs. This information came through the Notification No. 403PSC/DR-5/1/2000-2001 dated 18th May 2012. In this regard applications are being invited by Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) from Indian young and dynamic candidates. So, interested applicants may send their duly filled applications in all respect on the address of Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) on or before 18th June 2012. Recruitment related more details can be seen below.
Job Details of Lecturer and Special Officer Vacancy in APSC
01. Lecturer (Only for SC)
Discipline: – Graphics
No. of Vacancies: – 01
Salary: – Pay Band – 3 Rs. 8000-35000/- with Academic Grade Pay Rs. 5100/- per month.
Applicants Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be more than 38 years and not below than 21 years as on 01st January 2012.
Academic Qualification: – Applicants should have completed Master of Fine Arts in Graphics discipline from any recognized Institution or University. Those candidates who qualified in UGC NET or SLET will be given Preference.
Job Location: – Govt. of Art and Crafts Assam Under Cultural Affairs Department
02. Special Officer (Ahom Studies)
No. of Vacancies: – 01 (UR)
Salary: – Pay Band – 3, Rs. 8000-35000/- in Academic Grade Pay Rs. 5100/- per month
Age Limitation: – Not more than 38 years as on 1st January 2012.
Age Relaxation: – There are five years age relaxation for SC/ ST category candidates.
Academic Qualification: – Applicants should have completed Master Degree in History Discipline and Diploma Certificate in Ahom-Tai Discipline from any recognized Institution or University.
Job Location: – Directorate of Historical and Antiqurian Studies, Gauhati, Assam Under Higher Education (Technical) Department.
Application Fee: – Applicants Pay Rs. 5.00/- as application fee showing Name of Post and Department in the form of Treasury Challan.
How to Apply: – Willing applicants may send their duly filled applications in all respect along with copies of all supporting documents and also affix a latest passport size color photograph on right hand top corner on the application on the address which is ‘To, The Deputy Secretary, Assam Public Service Commission (APSC), Khanapara, Guwahati – 22’. Applicants must enclose two signed copies of latest passport size photograph and a self addressed post card mentioning the name of post and department in the blank space of the post card with the application form for acknowledgement.
Dead line for this application is 18th June 212
Some Important Facts: –
- Application fee payable through treasury Challan only.
- Application fee is Non-refundable and non inter transferable from one post to another.
For further details please click on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)is
More Govt Jobs given below
- Telangana State Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Bill Collector
- Total no. of Vacancy – 124 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 16400 – 49870
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location –
PSCWB, West Bengal West Bengal Works Accountant Recruitment Examination, 2018 recruitment Apply Online July 2018 – 604 Posts
- Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Drugs Control Officer, Assistant Director, Analyst (Drugs), Senior Scientific Officer (Drugs), Senior Scientific Officer (Food Safety)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 22 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
TRB Tamil Nadu, Tamil Nadu Assistant professor in Law recruitment Apply Online July 2018 – 143 Posts
- Teachers Recruitment Board, Chennai Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant professor in Law, Assistant Professor (Pre-Law)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 186 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600-+ AGP Rs. 7000 (Pre-revised)
- Eligibility – post graduate, llb
- Last Date – 06 Aug, 2018
- Location –
- Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Director (Legislation)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – llb
- Last Date –