ICFAI is the Business school of repute. It conducts the Admission test for the ICFAI Science & Tech (ATIT).This examination gives admission to B.Tech course. The exam ATIT is for engineering category. The University has been ranked among the Top 25 Private Engineering Colleges in India. ICFAI Institute of Science and Technology campuses are located at Bhubaneswar, Bangalore, Jaipur, Hyderabad and Dehradun. The programme offered is of 5 years full time duration.
Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) Degree Programme is running in following engineering branches…
- Biotechnology Engineering,
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Electronics & Communications Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering Mechanical Engineering
- Applicants must have cleared class 12 examinations or its equivalent with at least 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and English respectively. Appearing candidates of class 12 can also apply for the test.
- Admission will be offered based on scores secured in ATIT 2011/ AIEEE 2011.
- The applicant should fulfill the minimum age requirements as prescribed by the respective board through which the applicant has appeared for the qualifying examination.
- The duration of the test will be 3 (three) hours.
- The question will be based on Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry respectively.
- The test timings are from 10.00 AM to 1.00 PM and candidates are required to report at the test centre 9.00 AM.
- There is no negative marking.
- The Syllabus for the test is same as the plus two levels
- Students may also be admitted to the program based on their all India Rank in AIEEE .Candidates applying for admission on the basis of AIEEE is not required to write ATIT.
How to Prepare for ATIT?
- The applicants can refer the sample papers guide books of the subjects such as Mathematics; Physics & Chemistry for better knowledge abut the test.
- The applicants must do lots of practice to clear the exam.
- Each section must be given equal priority.
- The syllabus of ATIT is based on 12th standard CBSE and State Board curriculum.
- There are also many reference books and sample question papers available online that can be used as reference.
official website of ATIT -http://www.atitindia.org
More Govt Jobs given below
Teacher Eligibility Test of Kerala (K-TET) Notification
Competitive Examination, to adjudge eligibility of aspirant of Lower Primary Teacher, Upper Primary Teacher & High Schools Teacher, is due in Kerala state. As you know well, after implementation of RTE Act 2009 any state of India is abided by common rule, while making appointment on teaching positions. All states have to organize separate Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), whenever teaching faculty required. Move to conduct TET was taken to improve teaching standard at primary level.
Application Stutus of MTS in ESIC Delhi 2012
As we know, ESIC New Delhi had issued a recruitment notification for the post of Upper Division Clerks (UDC) and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in the Pay Band Rs.5200 to 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.Rs.2400 and Rs.1800 respectively. The total vacancies for both the posts were 204, Out of which 137 for Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and 67 for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). Well,
JPSC 4th Combined Civil Services Mains Exam 2012 Exam Schedule
Jharkhand Public service Commission (JPSC) has just announced the Exam Schedule for the Mains Exam of 4th Combined Civil Services. Candidates who have qualified in the Preliminary Test (PT) and obviously applied for this Examination and eligible to appear in this mains written exam can know the Exam schedule through the weblink given below –
JPSC 4th Combined Civil Services Mains Exam Schedule
This main written examination will be started from 25/05/2012 and it will end on 15/06/2012.
HPSSSB Clerk Exam 2012
Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board (HPSSSB) has just released a notification to find out roll number and Exam centre for the written examination of Clerk 2012. Candidates who have applied for this post and waiting for knowing examination schedule, roll number and centre of exam etc may know it after clicking the web link provided for this purpose like this —
HPSSSB Roll number and Centre of exam for the post of Clerk
Interested Candidates who have applied for this post and wanting to know the schedule,
HP State Combined Pre-Medical Entrance Test Notification
An announcement about HPCPMET 2012 has been made by HP University. As you know well that HPCPMET is common entrance test, which is organiesed every year for choosing eligible candidates for taking Admission in MBBS & BDS courses in Govt. Colleges and Private colleges of HP State. This year HPCPMET will be organised on 25th May 2012. Regrading HPCPMET 2012, applications are invited from Those who are between 17 to 25 years of age and completed 12th with PCB.