Bank of Baroda Specialist Officer Recruitment
|No. of Vacancies||90|
|Qualification||Degree/ IBPS Score Card|
|Age Limit||20/21 – 28/37 years|
|Opening Date of Online Registration||28th January 2013|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||09th February 2013|
Recruitment in Bank of Baroda for Specialist Officers Vacancy
A recruitment notification is coming soon through Bank of Baroda for filling up the vacancy of Specialist Officer. So, All those candidates who have appeared in Common Written Examination (CWE) for Specialist Officer which exam conducted by IBPS and already declared qualified can submit their applications through Online on or before 09th February 2013. Details are given below.
Recruitment Details of Specialist Officer Vacancy in Bank of Baroda
Name of the Vacancy: – Specialist Officer
Discipline and No. of Vacancy: – Planning – 45 (JMG-40, MMG-05), Risk Management – 05, Treasury – 10, Security – 30
Total No. of Vacancy: – 90 (UR-40, OBC-29, SC-13, ST-08)
Educational Qualification: – Applicants should have completed Bachelor Degree from any recognized Institution or University.
Selection Process: – Applicants selection will be based on Interview and IBPS Score Card.
- JMG/S I: – Rs. 14500 X 600/7 – 18700-700/2-20100 X 800/7-25700/- per month.
- MMG/S II: – Rs. 19400 X 700/1-20100 X 800/10-28100/- per month.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 500/- (Rs. 50/- for SC/ST/PWD category candidates Only) as application fee in the form of Challan.
Age Limit: – Applicants age should not be more than 28/37 years and not below than 20/21 years as on 09th February 2013.
How to Apply: – Willing aspirants who are meeting with requisite qualification of Specialist Officer may click on Apply Online button and after opening the online application web page applicants fill it carefully in all respect and last press submit button for submission of this application. Before fill up the online application applicants must scan their latest passport size color photograph and signature on specific location.
Opening Date of Online Application: – 28th January 2013
Closing Date of Online Application: – 09th February 2013
Recruitment related more details are available on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Bank of Baroda
More Govt Jobs given below
- Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2018
- Post – Manager, AGM, DGM, Chief Manager
- Total no. of Vacancy – 24 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech, llb
- Last Date – 09 Aug, 2018
- Location –
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018
- Post – AVP – (Freight Services & Shipping), AVP – (Oil / Petroleum / Natural Gas), AVP – (Smart Cities & Urban Development), AVP – (In-Land Waterways), AVP – (Airlines / Aviation), AVP – (Project Manager GeM/ e-NAM)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 6 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15- 20 lakh per Annum
- Eligibility –
- State Bank of India Recruitment 2018
- Post – Post Doctoral Research Fellow
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 1,00,000
- Eligibility – ph d
- Last Date – 30 Jul, 2018
- Location – Maharashtra
- Indbank Merchant Banking Services Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Dealer (Stock Broking), Secretarial Officer –Trainee
- Total no. of Vacancy – 15 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 2.00 – 3.00 lakh p.a
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 30 Jul, 2018
- Location – chennai
Dena Bank, Gujarat Financial Literacy Centre Counselor recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 1 Posts
- Dena Bank Recruitment 2018
- Post – Financial Literacy Centre Counselor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20,000
- Eligibility – graduate, b sc, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 16 Jul, 2018
- Location – Gujarat