Bank of India General Banking Officer Vacancies for North Eastern State
|No. of Vacancies||47|
|Educational Qualification||Graduate & IBPS qualified|
|Age Limit||21 – 30 years|
|Last Date to Online Registration||07/06/2012|
|Process of Selection||Interview|
|Nature of Job: –||Permanent|
|Job Location||Assam, Meghalaya, Arunchal Pradesh, Mainpur, Nagaland, Mizoram, Sikkim, Tripura|
Jobs in Bank of India for General Banking Officer Vacancies: Apply Online
Bank of India has made an announcement to hire eligible candidates of North East on to post of General Banking Officer. It is really a limited opportunity for those Indian residing in state like Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mainpur, Nagaland, Mizoram, Sikkim and Tripura to join as General Banking Officer (GBO) in Bank of India. Candidates completed Graduation also qualified in IBPS are eligible and such candidates may send their nomination through Online way between period of 25th May to 07th June 2012. Remaining vacancy details such as No. of Vacancies, Salary, How to apply, Process of Selection etc are mentioned below: –
General Banking Officer (GBO) Vacancy Details of Bank of India
Name of Post: – General Banking Officer
No. of Vacancies: – 47 (UR-21, SC-14, ST-03, OBC-09)
Limitation of Age: – Minimum 21 years, Maximum 30 years (as on 01.07.2011)
Age Relaxation: – Upper age would be relaxed by 03 & 05 years for applicants of OBC and SC/ST community. Persons with Disability are liable to get benefit of 10 years of age relaxation.
Essential Qualification: – Bachelor Degree in any discipline also passed CWE 2011 of IBPS.
Scale of Pay: – Rs. 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700
Process of Selection: – By the means of personal Interview candidates will be selected.
Cut Off Marks of CWE IBPS: – Candidates other than SC/ST/OBC/PWD category scored more than 24 in each subject of CWE will be called for Interview. Only 21 marks in each subject of CWE 2011 IBPS is required for reserved category candidates to call for Interview.
Application Fee: – In shape of Bank Challan of Rs. 100/- (Rs. 20/- only for SC/ST/PWD /Ex-servicemen) is required to deposit as application fee.
Candidates are required to download Bank Challan through below link and approach nearest branch of Bank of India for making payment.
How to apply: – Candidates eligible of particular North East region may send their online applications either through ‘Apply Online Link’ or through career page of Bank of India. Candidates prompted have to pay application fee first and after then follow link below to send their applications.
An active email of candidates is needed for making relevant correspondence time to time.
Important Dates: –
Commencement of Online Application: – 25.05.2012
Closing of Online Application: – 07.06.2012
Tentative Date of Interview: – July – August 2012
To see complete vacancy details of General Banking Officer of Bank of India follow below link: –
Link to Apply Online and download format of Bank Challan are placed below: –
Lastly suggesting to visit official site of Bank of India for another updates: –
More Govt Jobs given below
- Punjab and Sind Bank Recruitment 2018
- Post – Manager, AGM, DGM, Chief Manager
- Total no. of Vacancy – 24 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 31705-1145/1-32850-1310/10-45950
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech, llb
- Last Date – 09 Aug, 2018
- Location –
- National Agriculture Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd Recruitment 2018
- Post – Jr Field Representative, Jr Accounts Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 31 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b sc, bsc agriculture
- Last Date –
- Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2018
- Post – AVP – (Freight Services & Shipping), AVP – (Oil / Petroleum / Natural Gas), AVP – (Smart Cities & Urban Development), AVP – (In-Land Waterways), AVP – (Airlines / Aviation), AVP – (Project Manager GeM/ e-NAM)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 6 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15- 20 lakh per Annum
- Eligibility –
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018
- Post – Ticketing Consultant, Travel Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 29 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 07 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
- State Bank of India Recruitment 2018
- Post – Post Doctoral Research Fellow
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 1,00,000
- Eligibility – ph d
- Last Date – 30 Jul, 2018
- Location – Maharashtra