The Government is soon to float more than 50,000 vacancies for bank mitra / Business Correspondent Agent in various banks like SBI, PNB, UBI , Bank of India etc. to ease the process of Pradhan mantri jan dhan yojana. This is a massive opportunities for those unemployed persons who are aspiring to join this banking industry associated with PSU Banks.These bank mitra will be mainly recruited in villages where bank branches are not present.
What will be Bank Mitra Salary?
The salary will be Rs.5000 fixed + Commission.
What will be the duties of Bank Mitra ?
The duties of Bank mitra are as follows:
- He will work in an area where Banks are not present. He will Create Awareness about banking products like Saving ac, loans etc.
- Bank Mitra will Identify potential customers in his area.
- He will collect various filled forms for deposit of money and will verify primary data.
- He will help people in his designated area in Filling of applications / account opening forms.
- Bank mitra will Collect small payment for deposits and withdrawals from his bank. In this way he will act as a moving bank for people who do not have access to banking in rural areas.
- He will also arrange mini account statements and other account information for customers.
- Any other service on behalf of the Bank, duly authorized by the appropriate authority etc. will also be done by bank mitra.