BANK OF BARODA
AN INTERNATIONAL BANK IN INDIA
1500 CLERKS RECRUITMENT PROJECT 2011 BY BANK OF BARODA
Bank of Baroda is a leading and fast growing Government under taking public sector Bank in India. There are necessity of young and bright mind professionals to work as clerk for this Bank. For this online Applications are invited by Bank of Baroda from Eligible candidates. Details are being given below : –
Name of post : – Clerk (clerical cadre)
Number of Vacant posts : – 1500
Reservation Status: –
For UR (GEN) Candidates: – 746
For OBC Candidates: -401
For SC Candidates: – 197
For ST Candidates: – 156
Salary: – Rs.7200-19300/- and DA, HRA etc.
Important Dates: –
|Date of Fee payment at Bank of Baroda Branch||17th January 2011 to 10th February 2011|
|Date of applying||17th January 2011 to 10th February 2011|
|Written test Date||17th April 2011|
Age:- At least 18 years and Maximum 28 years as on 01 January 2011.
Relaxation of Age will be provided to reserved category candidates as per guidelines of Government.
As on 01 January 2011-
10+2 or Higher Secondary or Eleventh Standard 11 + 1+3 (pattern) or Pre University/ Intermediate or Diploma in Banking or any Equivalent Examination from a recognized Institution.
Graduate or Its equivalent of any recognized University.
Application Fee: –
|SC / ST Candidates||Rs.50/-|
|General / OBC / Ex-Servicemen||Rs.200/-|
How to apply?
- Candidates must have a personal E-Mail Id. If any candidate has not E-Mail Id. He has to create a new E-Mail Id.
- Now Go to GET CHALLAN PAGE from the web link given below. Fill up the Challan page in Block letters accurately and properly. After filling up it take a printout of filled up challan.
- Go to nearest branch of Bank of Baroda and pay case as application fee with print out of challan. And get counterfoil of this from officials.
- Now Revisit the website and go to apply on line page. Fill up the application form correctly with details of counterfoil of challan and submit it.
- Keep the counterfoil very safe because at the time of written test and after wards it will be needful for candidates.
Process of Selection: –
Selection is based on Marks Scored in Written test and Interview.
- Written Test: – Candidates will be called for a written test. Written test will be of objective type.
Objective Type test consist of: – A. Numerical Ability B. Reasoning Ability C. Clerical Aptitude D. English E. Socio – Economics and Banking awareness F. Computer awareness
- Negative Marks for Wrong answers
- Candidates can give answer in either in English or Hindi.
- Final Selection will be on the basis of written Test or Interview.
- Written test will be held on 17th April 2011
2. Interview: – Candidate called for interview after short listed candidates in the order of ranking in the written test as per the cut off marks.
To know more of This recruitment click advertisement page link written below
About Bank of Baroda : –
Bank of Baroda is one of having largest Networking branches Banks in India. It was setup in 1936. In present time there are more than 3200 branches in India and several branches in foreign countries. In 27 countries branches of Bank of Baroda is running in abroad. Bank of Baroda has been awarded with the Banker of the year 2010 for India Award by the banker Magazine, UK. This award that is found by Bank of Baroda received by Mr. K.D. Lamba, Chief Executive (European Operations in a award ceremony. This Ceremony held at the Intercontinental Hotel, park Lane, London. The Bank of Baroda has 345 branches in 53 centers. This Bank Provide to various facility likes Loan, Deposits, Credit and Debit Cards etc. For storing too much jewellery and valuables in the house at this times the Bank has strong lockers. The Bank of Baroda to serve his customer to honesty. It also open branches in rural areas. Bank of Baroda provides various types of funding / Services to the imports for facilitating the imports in the country. It provide various facility like Collection of Import, Opening of Import L / Cs (Sight / DA), Financing of Import by way of foreign currency Loans and also issuing Guarantees etc. The bills of import is collected through the 120 branches at very comparative rates. It also provides L / C facility for the purchase of goods in the informational market. Their are a lots of employ work in Bank of India with honesty. It care our customer in all matters. It also provides helpline facility for her customer. This bank is also working under the rule of RRB. It provide loan facility to her customer and other public which need able and has to credit. This Bank provides many type of loans like House loan, Educational loans , Cars Loans and other various type of loans for a term and condition on a given period. This bank saves the public money. This bank provide ATMs facility to her Customer for transaction money. Through the help of ATM customer get her Currency in any time or any place through the ATM cards. And they can also transfer the money to card to card.